Changes to photo

Just got to renew my drivers licence photo 10 yrs up my old photo will still be on my digi card do i need to update this too or will i be okay with it for until it runs out ?

Jen x

Jennie:
Just got to renew my drivers licence photo 10 yrs up my old photo will still be on my digi card do i need to update this too or will i be okay with it for until it runs out ?

Jen x

OK until it runs out

It is possible for the two photos to be almost 15 years apart as the digi photo is taken from the current driving licence photo

Jennie:

Jen x

No need to update any address change or photo on digital card until the expiry date as it is linked to DVLA through your driving licence.

A cheap tip here too. If you visit your nearest post office to offer licence checking and photo service, it only costs you £4 to get everything done, they take the picture, complete the paperwork and send it off for you.

postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/c … =105000821

ROG:

Jennie:

Jen x

OK until it runs out

It is possible for the two photos to be almost 15 years apart as the digi photo is taken from the current driving licence photo

Just think, if someone had a ■■■ change, and provided they don’t change their name as well, they could have a photo as a male on one and a photo as a female on the other. I’d like to see the VOSA blokes face when presented with that. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
OK until it runs out

Just think, if someone had a ■■■ change, and provided they don’t change their name as well, they could have a photo as a male on one and a photo as a female on the other. I’d like to see the VOSA blokes face when presented with that. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys thats brill just wanted to make sure :smiley:

Wheelnut : thanks for that link every little helps !!

Coffeholic : PMSL :laughing: Your mind works in fantastic ways I would never of thought of that but by god as well would love to be a fly in the truck just to see the vosa`s bloke face priceless :laughing:

Jen x