Change your name to an eastern euro one

By deed poll,i have changed mine to Tobeski Smitheski,and have received 3000 offers of work for the minimum wage,all offers were start now,we have a truck in Dover for Bucharest,and i was asked if i had a mate to put his digi tacho in the truck to do a one man trip with a GHOST driver,that does not exist,they all do that,borrow their mates digi tacho card.
The signs for a well known bed factory are now in Polish,no offence Orys,it is the way it is,and the town is full of Polish super markets,the thing is,if there was a fire in said factory,how the hell would they know what to do and where to run to,when all hell breaks loose,health and safety rules and bods have not thought of that.

OMG! You’re right!

And signs in plenty Polish factories (and airports, and hotels, and tourist attractions) are in English! Or in German! How this people will act when there will be fire!!!

We should scrap all foreign language signs and leave the Polish ones only, to improve fire safety!!! :wink:

As for Polish supermarket: you should be glad, at least you are able now to buy some proper food :stuck_out_tongue:

And as for Polish name - my is obviously not Polish enough, as I am taking about the same number of job offers as my Scottish friends (well, maybe slightly, but only slightly more:P) and at the same rates at them. Should I change it to Tomaszskiskis Polskiskiskiskiskiski? :slight_smile:

It is also a great idea with that borrowing tacho cards, I should do it myself, I will borrow mine to my friend and I will became unemployed myself due to not having one - this will help him a lot.

No wonder that there is such a high unemployment amongst Polish drivers - they propably borrowed their cards and now they can’t get a job… But hey, wait a minute, there is actually SHORTAGE of drivers in Poland, this is Britain where drivers struggle to find a job. So maybe they just borrow these cards from Britons? :smiley:

Seriously, mate, where do you get that stuff from? And is it legal in UK? :slight_smile:

Nice one oyrs… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: