Change of name ..?

Coming up the A1the other day i see Stobarts newark yard/building now has a sign reading Buffaload on it anybody have any idea if its a rebranding or a change of hands if anybody can remember that far back it was originally Corby Chilled then got taken over a couple of times ending up as stobarts

Buffaload is an entirely unconnected and separate entity mate. They currently operate predominantly double deck fridges out of a yard on the side of the A14 not far from Brampton Hut.

the maoster:
Buffaload is an entirely unconnected and separate entity mate. They currently operate predominantly double deck fridges out of a yard on the side of the A14 not far from Brampton Hut.

Yard,ploughed field, with a few portakabins, and a thermal-building, do lots of coop work, ski as a name helps.

I saw a nice looking lass driving for them last week. Obviously not British if she’s half decent and driving a lorry

Stobarts Newark depo has been closed for a few months now

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Neoo:
Stobarts Newark depo has been closed for a few months now

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

i was unaware of that as obviously i just drive past from time to time i was just going on the signage

William Stobart owns yard , buffaload ( same one at p/ bro ) are using chill ( I guess renting ) & explore are parking trailers there .
Stobarts moved out in March I think it was due to rent rise , couldn’t
Make money etc etc etc
Mate told me first bit as been offered job by
Buffaload