Change of address licence/digi card

I’ve moved recently and am about to send off my licence to change address. Do I need to do the same with digi card or will they renew this too or do I just carry on with the old one?

kr79:
I’ve moved recently and am about to send off my licence to change address. Do I need to do the same with digi card or will they renew this too or do I just carry on with the old one?

I recently moved and got told as long as I change my address on my licence, my digi card doesn’t have to be done. I recently had a licence and digi card check at work and they never mentioned me having a different address on my digi card.

I moved house 6 weeks ago, did my licence first and when id got that back sent off my digicard. Only took a couple of days.

I have just renewed mine online and was told that I did not need to do my digi as they are no longer going to have the address on it.

Sapper

Did my digi card when I moved house sent the form off kept my digi card as usual got my new card thro the post with an envelope to send my old digi card back to the dvla to make sure I didnt use 2 cards lol.

Didnt take that long to come back.

as others have said you no longer have to change the address on your digi card :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thanks everyone.