Change of address - CPC card

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been asked before but was just wondering if someone could clarify something for me please?

Recently moved house and have just changed the address on my driving licence online, as I passed my test recently and have the new style tacho card WITHOUT an address on I understand that the address on this will be updated automatically by DVLA as it is linked to my licence number but will this also be the same for my CPC card?

I can’t find anything that specifically says the the CPC card will be updated and would rather be sure than just assume that it has been!

Many thanks in advance.

No legal requirement to change address on DQC or digi cards

they will be updated from driving licence next time another is issued

Thanks ROG, that puts my mind at rest, much appreciated!

Quick update, new licence arrived yesterday - just got home and a new CPC card was also waiting for me!

All the details are the same on the new one except the issue number and date so suspect this could be an admin error (there isn’t an address on it just like the first one)?

Have emailed the address on the leaflet that came with it asking whether they want the first card returned or destroyed, will post on here when I have an answer in case it helps anyone else…