Chamberlain transport,any good? ??

Looking for the usual info on chamberlain’s of crewe guys,conditions,pay,hours worked… you know, the things that matter! ! ! :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

send dazaster a pm he works there

Ive got a mate that works there who says its ok. Hes been there about 5 years since he came out of forces, so probably doesnt have anything to compare to.
The mechanic in the workshop has been there for donkeys years and a few of the drivers are long service. (that usually says a lot)
Trucks and trailers are well serviced on site (also MAN outpost for repairs) and are fairly new (apart from the couple of restoration jobs theyve got :smiley: )

Dont know exactly about the wages but I beleive they are on time and a 1/3rd after 50 hours (thats the last I heard anyhow)
Weve got a couple of drivers on Cooper Buckley that used to work there and they say they are OK. No illegal running. Only problem they had was the TM ringing all the time to check where you were, dunno if thats still the case but even if it is, its his phone bill :smiley:

All said Ive not heard any bad stories about them.

they have had all the fridges in the cabs disconnected, if you reconnect them, you will get disciplined

so an ex driver told me once :wink: