cffththcht

There’s one in my truck you could have except it belongs to the day driver. Bloody pain in the backside :imp: :imp: :imp:

Try Ebay

gardun:
There’s one in my truck you could have except it belongs to the day driver. Bloody pain in the backside :imp: :imp: :imp:

You’re not supposed to sit on the wheel, what are you steering with? The seat? :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mind you, that’s what they are good for - reversing. :wink:

squannogs:
any one know a good site i can get a decent steering wheel knob ?
thanks kev .

If you intend fitting a steering wheel knob to a roadgoing LGV, I’d check whether it’s legal first :wink: (Unless you drive a yard shunter.)

At least that would give you a choice. (Eg: would a vehicle pass an M.O.T. with a steering wheel knob fitted? BTW, I’m not passing an opinion as to the legality.)

IMHO, I don’t like them, because they’re about as useful (dangerous) as a wallet on a chain or furry clogs in terms of possible injuries to oneself.

I used to drive a sideloader a lot and although having the knob on the wheel is a good idea on them…sometimes i found it a pain even on that.

I’d never put one in a lorry I don’t think.

when i first started on this company my truck had a steerin wheel knob fitted(no not the driver :slight_smile: )
after a few bashed knuckles and very nearly a broken wrist i took the bloody thing off

when i got 1 i hate it and when i havent i miss it …whats that all about :confused:

Spardo:

You’re not supposed to sit on the wheel, what are you steering with? The seat? :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Steer with backside then I can have a ■■■ in the back without being seen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: