ceva logistics

Alright boys, got an interview with ceva running out of british gypsum in east leake, does anyone have any info on them ie salary hours what are the office staff like, whats the fleet like etc :wink: cheers.

Looks like ill find out at interview then :confused:

Ok just been for interview, job sounds ok, running into builders merchants 1 to 2 drops per day, 35min commute can cope with that,10 to 12 hour shifts mon-fri sounds good then they hit me with hourly rate! Oh dear :frowning:

quork:
sounds good then they hit me with hourly rate! Oh dear :frowning:

What was it…?

I live just down the road from there and I know the agencies are advertising all year round for drivers. Not surprised because most of them are paying around the Β£10.10 per hour mark, not sure of the pay if your employed direct by them but for this part of the East Midlands its a poor rate so no wonder!

I go into CEVA at Worcester off Wainwright road twice most weeks.
Very friendly bunch, they seem a good bunch of guys to work with including the office staff.

mas430:
I go into CEVA at Worcester off Wainwright road twice most weeks.
Very friendly bunch, they seem a good bunch of guys to work with including the office staff.

Done some 7.5t work on agency @ Ceva Sheffield & found all there staff helpful and friendly.

The rate was 9.45 an hour with ot set at 11.40 10 to 12hr days, not enough really, having said that if they were on my doorstep and not a 40min commute I would consider it :exclamation:
Im hangin on for a decent wage :wink: