Central Training, Cornwall, passed C+E today

ROG, can you add this school to your list of trainers?

centraltraining.org.uk/centr … _frame.htm

I have just completed their Class 2 course and would recommend them to any potential candidate.

1. They are owner operators and both flexible and hands on.
  2. They have excellent experienced instructors, yup that’s you Mike.
  3. They have access to the test center at Camborne and carry out the reverse and stop training on the actual test centre pad, a big confidence booster.
  4. As you see from their website, no money wasted on flash marketing therefore like any business directly owned are very approachable for a combination deal, (I am doing Class 1 in Jan 2010 and one mod of cpc that covers tachos, hours etc)
  5. They are close to the test routes and are able to train on all routes used.
  6. Pass rates speak for themselves.

I think Semtex also recommended them on here in a previous post about training in Cornwall

Thank you for recommending CENTRAL - I will have them added to the list asap :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

woodlands:
I have just completed their Class 2 course

Did you pass ?

Yes , but no fireworks please ROG, it was down to their good training only.
Jamie from Camel Fish also passed his Class 1 today, a much greater achievement with only one minor. I don’t know if he’s on here but someone who knows him might be.

ROG:
Did you pass ?

woodlands:
Yes , but no fireworks please ROG

You said no fireworks, OK, but you did not say nothing else :wink: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

True, Thankyou for the good wishes ROG, I will arrange for a mackerel to be tied to your manifold in appreciation (no charge)

Seriously, your posts re training and your videos have helped a lot with getting through, thanks.

Passed C+E today with this company, failed last Friday,…two lanes at lights, turning right, mirrors signal and forgot left mirror at mid crossing for trailer swing :blush: luckily nothing passing on nearside …then, going to pieces, ‘new trailer’ coupling forgot to check new trailer brake is on before coupling :blush: tw4t . But Today 5 minors :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Where am I (last week)?

woodlands:
Passed C+E today

:smiley: :smiley:

Big Thankyou ROG, and thanks to all others on here who have posted helpful info over the last few months.
It is well worth reading it all for anyone who is starting or thinking of training and goes way beyond the DvD’s and DSA course books.
Thanks again to all.

But Where Am I?

I must admit, that is one hell of a training rig they have there…start you off on a magnum

Congratulations mate on getting the bendi.

You also have a pm

Thanks Semtex,
Like they said if you can drive that down through Redruth, up station hill and turn right onto Sandy Lane then you can drive it anywhere, including a spin through Portreath and tehidy, park bottom etc,
Typing is a bit Doom Barred tonight, will reply other am
Saw the other post about brick work, good news.
Tony