censorship ?

Father Teds favourite ‘F’ word is not a swear word, it’s just fun so why is it censored ?
This is so riddiculous it’s laughable FFS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh dear. Out comes Trikki’s record collection again. :frowning:

It gets caught by the wild cards in the word censor, which are there thanks to the efforts of people to try to beat the censor.

Everyone knows that zb means the same thing so who the zb cares. :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:
Everyone knows that zb means the same thing so who the zb cares. :laughing: :laughing:

This ^^

dieseldave:

Carryfast:

This ^^

Only a dumb idiot writes “zb” instead of just writing the word you want to say and leave the auto-censor to deal with it. :unamused: But then look who the author of the quote was…

you can always use firkin which I was quite surprised when I was talking of guineas and hoggshead barrels

Rob K:

dieseldave:

Carryfast:

This ^^

Only a dumb idiot writes “zb” instead of just writing the word you want to say and leave the auto-censor to deal with it. :unamused: But then look who the author of the quote was…

Why bother with typing four letters when just two does the same job. :bulb: It all depends on your definition of dumb idiot. :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Rob K:

dieseldave:

Carryfast:

This ^^

Why bother with typing four letters when just two does the same job. :bulb: It all depends on your definition of dumb idiot. :laughing: :laughing:

Well to do it properly you would need to type [zb] which is 4 keystrokes, the same as the word, so you might as well just type the word.

Firkin, firkin, firkin … I will await the result. :laughing:

You Fokkers in here just can’t behave,eh?

fokkers!.jpg

Why is there a need to use that word at all ? :unamused:

Coffeeholic:

Carryfast:

Rob K:

dieseldave:

Carryfast:

This ^^

Well to do it properly you would need to type [zb] which is 4 keystrokes, the same as the word, so you might as well just type the word.

That’s just splitting hairs concerning the difference between the zb auto sensor and a human doing the job quicker and easier. :laughing: :laughing:

Brentanna:
Why is there a need to use that word at all ? :unamused:

Not quite sure which word you mean… is it firkin or fokker, because I’ve just checked and both seem to be acceptable to the auto censor.

44 Tonne Ton:
You Fokkers in here just can’t behave,eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Yf5B6GbYk

Carryfast:
That’s just splitting hairs concerning the difference between the zb auto sensor and a human doing the job quicker and easier. :laughing: :laughing:

Let’s just see whether I’ve got this right… YOU are saying that somebody is splitting hairs?? :open_mouth:

dieseldave:

Carryfast:

Let’s just see whether I’ve got this right… YOU are saying that somebody is splitting hairs?? :open_mouth:

Surely there can’t be that much of a difference between zb and [zb] in the context of saving time typing a four letter word. :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

dieseldave:

Carryfast:

Surely there can’t be that much of a difference between zb and [zb] in the context of saving time typing a four letter word. :laughing: :laughing:

Agreed, but it was amusing when you used the phrase “splitting hairs.” :wink: :smiley:

Aren’t we full-circle and back to nobody giving a zb, or even a flying zb, about it? :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Would one of you prods (thats is not a bloody typo) what to tell he why the hell you wont let me bloody post . Since you dont seem to know what your bloody email reply is used for.

A.HardingQ.C:
Would one of you prods (thats is not a bloody typo) what to tell he why the hell you wont let me bloody post . Since you dont seem to know what your bloody email reply is used for.

Try using a different IP address from your other username