Censorship

Well it seems to be working,hardly anything new on here now all because some folk don’t have a sense of humour,can’t beat a bit of good old fashioned banter.

bobbya:
can’t beat a bit of good old fashioned banter.

+1

Just a shame that you, UKtramp, itsjoe and a few others have absolutely no idea what banter is…

Clue…

The crap you lot usually post, isn’t!

bobbya:
Well it seems to be working,hardly anything new on here now all because some folk don’t have a sense of humour,can’t beat a bit of good old fashioned banter.

Seriously?
You’re missing the resident knob heads? :open_mouth:
I reckon you’re in a minority there bud tbh.
I have a sense of humour, and I like, as you say… good old fashioned banter, I just eventually get bored with blatant baiting and meaningless threats carried out by those behind the safety of a keyboard (mostly by those who would not have the balls to try them in a pub in real life :unamused: )and general bullcrap.
…hey, but that’s just me. :neutral_face:

Don’t feed the troll.

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll.

+1

Wow you have to mind you’re manners now in case you upset some of the softer postes although i notice that a certain few are allowed post what they like and thats usually dribble it’s a forum and people who don’t like what they read should just go back into their box
Censorship at it’s best and it will kill any houmous posts anyone wants to post it will be left to the boring ■■■■■ to entertain us

johnph:
Wow you have to mind you’re manners now in case you upset some of the softer postes although i notice that a certain few are allowed post what they like and thats usually dribble it’s a forum and people who don’t like what they read should just go back into their box
Censorship at it’s best and it will kill any houmous posts anyone wants to post it will be left to the boring ■■■■■ to entertain us

Nobody posts on here about chickpea’s.

If you are bored, trade some of your computer games in.

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll.

Agreed, they’re still hanging around trying to cause trouble even though they apparently think the forum is [zb]

■■■■■■■ censorship, can’t even [zb]ing say [zb] now without some mother[zb] [zb] censoring the [zb]ing word :smiley:

eagerbeaver:

johnph:

And thats a try at been humerus failed it doesn’t even make sense

johnph:

eagerbeaver:

johnph:

Thick.png

johnph:
i notice that a certain few are allowed post what they like and thats usually dribble

I’ve also noticed that tbh… but when you all get the boot, normal service will be resumed. :wink:

robroy:

johnph:
i notice that a certain few are allowed post what they like and thats usually dribble

I’ve also noticed that tbh… but when you all get the boot, normal service will be resumed. :wink:

Yes it will return to the little clique of special posters,dare I say elite,moving this post to the feedback forum proves my point about censorship,it is definitely happening here.

bobbya:

robroy:

johnph:

Yes it will return to the little clique of special posters,dare I say elite,moving this post to the feedback forum proves my point about censorship,it is definitely happening here.

Don’t worry pal. YOU are special…

bobbya:

robroy:

johnph:

Ok, but it is running alongside the main forum so what’s the problem?
If it was ‘‘censorship’’ as you say, the thread would be locked.
Who are the elite/clique exactly? …are you feeling left out or what. :neutral_face:

eagerbeaver:

johnph:

And if there is a qualifying reason for a ‘like’ button, then this is the defining post!

Thanks EB…that made me smile :slight_smile:

johnph:

eagerbeaver:

johnph:

Think you mean humorous

Just take a look at that lot,aggressive and schoolyard bullying,again proves my point.

it certainly is a strong contenter for proving the point that fannys with multiple id names on here are about as welcome as a ■■■■ in a spacesuit. :unamused:

if they just banned the use of multiple id posting then the problem would be solved.seems such a simple solution.
or is there any valid reason for the need for multiple id names? :confused:

bobbya:
Just take a look at that lot,aggressive and schoolyard bullying,again proves my point.

The irony of that is prolific.
Your o/p complains about the lack of sense of humour, and that you like a bit of banter.
So then after a few harmless posts you then play the bullying card. :laughing:
So maybe this thread should be Censored because of it then eh?

Classic. :unamused:

robroy:

bobbya:

The irony of that is prolific.
Your o/p complains about the lack of sense of humour, and that you like a bit of banter.
So then after a few harmless posts you then play the bullying card. :laughing:
So maybe this thread should be Censored because of it then eh?

Classic. :unamused:

trouble is it’s always the same ones coming out with it and they get away with it,there’s your clique right there,thought you were above it all.