Celebrity trucker

As we are all in the public eye during our professional working career which one of us has the potential to boost his/her status as Britain’s Celebrity Trucker?? :sunglasses: :unamused:

Go on give it a go :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

Plenty out there already.

Kelly Holmes

That bloke who does Mr Bean

That old boxer who talked and dressed funny and lives down Brighton way.

That bird Anne from the royal family.

To name but a few. :wink: :smiley:

chris eubank !!!and postman pat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Richard “Hamster” Hammond!

Me! I recognise myself all the time - every time I look in a mirror in fact. :laughing: :laughing:

The bloke that plays pc Stamp in the bill

I think he’s called Graham Cole

Mothertrucker:
Me! I recognise myself all the time - every time I look in a mirror in fact. :laughing: :laughing:

You have a mirror in the cab? Is that to look at the bunk behind you :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

don’t be daft, Arnold Rimmer can’t drive a HGV , he’s a hologram :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

andy187:
Richard “Hamster” Hammond!

“As my friend and esteemed colleague — a certain Mr Clarkson — once famously said on Top Gear: ‘There’s two types of truck driver; those who drive a Scania and those who want to.’

what a load of scania marketing bull :imp:

why could,nt he/they say “there,s three types of truck driver, those who have bad backs and those who want bad backs” :wink: “and those that aint fussed what they drive aslong as the pays good”

She’s got my vote. :sunglasses: :blush:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJemif6bSCQ

:smiley: Hank Hill from King of the Hill :laughing:

:smiley: Homer Simpson drove Big Reds 18 Wheeler when old Red died at the steak eatin contest :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

montana man:
:smiley: Homer Simpson drove Big Reds 18 Wheeler when old Red died at the steak eatin contest :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

No he didn’t, he just rode in it while the autodrive did all the work

D’oh I wasn’t supposed to blab :unamused: :wink:

I think Chris Tarrant was a trucker or was he a teacher?

Semtex:
No he didn’t, he just rode in it while the autodrive did

:open_mouth: Sir I pass to you the great Anorak Of Geekdom :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You have a mirror in the cab? Is that to look at the bunk behind you

No Mr silly - it’s to put my lipstick on with!! Why else would trucks have mirrors!! :laughing: :laughing:

Jasper Carrot :smiley:

Semtex:

montana man:

No he didn’t, he just rode in it while the autodrive did all the work

D’oh I wasn’t supposed to blab :unamused: :wink:

■■■■ good invention that :laughing: