Celebrity Snuffles 2017

the maoster:
I reckon that the clock is ticking for Brian Matthews (sound of the 60’s).

the maoster:

the maoster:
I reckon that the clock is ticking for Brian Matthews (sound of the 60’s).

Tell me you didn’t have him in your sights as well :open_mouth:

That made a strange noise come out of my nose! Shortly followed by some bogeys and stuff. :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
That made a strange noise come out of my nose! Shortly followed by some bogeys and stuff. :smiley: :smiley:

Anyway if you did, it turns out you missed anyway. :smiley:

He’s still alive apparently :open_mouth:

■■■■ me I’m like the Grim Reaper here. :smiley:
Tim Piggot Smith, actor famous for The Jewel in The Crown, and The Chief in the 80s/90s.

Brian Matthews Passed away this evening. For the 2nd time :slight_smile: And final time.

Probably shouldn’t post this after alcohol, but bugger it.

maoster, you should be proud of the service you gave to your country, and not feel any shame for missing the opportunity to get rid of Adams. You played by the rules, he didn’t.

Dts61 has got to be a troll surely? Perhaps we shouldn’t feed the troll…

Trucky Mc truckface:
Brian Matthews Passed away this evening. For the 2nd time :slight_smile: And final time.

Are we sure?

seantoole5:
Probably shouldn’t post this after alcohol, but bugger it.

maoster, you should be proud of the service you gave to your country, and not feel any shame for missing the opportunity to get rid of Adams. You played by the rules, he didn’t.

Dts61 has got to be a troll surely? Perhaps we shouldn’t feed the troll…

My thoughts exactly which is why I was keeping well away from that post.

Definitely not a troll,lads. Just an Irishman who had to live through the troubles caused by your countrymen. I didn’t start this thread, in fact, I try stay away from politics as it tends to get in the way of living. Just never agreed with uk legally sending your soldiers over to kill Irish people. But at least now some are being recalled to answer for their part in murders. The Irish, like Adams and mcguinness etc are victims of circumstances,which were forced upon them by uk authorities. Read the reports lads, on collusion with loyalist factions, what went on there was totally wrong. Anyway I’m done with this thread, and this site, too many brainwashed squaddies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dts61:
Definitely not a troll,lads. Just an Irishman who had to live through the troubles caused by your countrymen. I didn’t start this thread, in fact, I try stay away from politics as it tends to get in the way of living. Just never agreed with uk legally sending your soldiers over to kill Irish people. But at least now some are being recalled to answer for their part in murders. The Irish, like Adams and mcguinness etc are victims of circumstances,which were forced upon them by uk authorities. Read the reports lads, on collusion with loyalist factions, what went on there was totally wrong. Anyway I’m done with this thread, and this site, too many brainwashed squaddies.

So you’re on the Catholic side of it all?

The truth is that transgressions occurred on either side, and different view points on those will always occur.

For me personally, I’d say if you’re going to invade a neighbouring island, invade and conquer all of it…
So you are right, the British are at fault!

Dts61:
. Anyway I’m done with this thread, and this site, too many brainwashed squaddies

Yet another flounces off with his bottom lip stuck out because he did not get his perceived reaction. :unamused:

Nobody cares mate, but make sure you shut the door behind you. :bulb:

British committed many crimes over the centuries as well as murder and genocide. IRA murdered many innocents including children and the rest over the years.

Dont think it matters who started it now, lets just pray we never see the likes again

Dts61:
But at least now some are being recalled to answer for their part in murders.

Strong statement from a man who caled McGuiness “A good fellow”. Amazing how you can justify his use of murder as “ok because the end justified the means”
The hypocrisy is truely astounding, even by TNUK standards

Dts61:
Anyway I’m done with this thread, and this site, too many brainwashed squaddies

Oh that old chestnut. I posted something like a ■■■ and when people point out the holes in my theory and the hypocrisy in my statements im giving it the “Im done with this thread” get out clause to avoid digging a bigger hole and try to keep my moral high ground.
Sorry mate, boredwivdrivin, chester, roaduser66 and the like already dulled everyone to that get out cluase and it doesnt work anymore. It only works if you dont actually tell everyone youre not responding anymore
You’re just a ■■■ giving it billy big ■■■■■■■■ with his opinion who ■■■■■ himself when anyone gives it back.
Youre entitled to your opinion of course but you could have at least stuck it out instead of chucking your toys out of the pram like a pansy

Sir Arnold Clark
Not sure he counts as a celebrity though but still

Ugo Ehiogu

Bless you.

Catweazle is dead

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39885577

Ian Brady joins this years club.

Good. Finally.

They should cremate the ■■■■■■■ and spread his ashes in the local sewage works.