Celebrity Snuffles 2017

mazzer:
Ronnie Corbett has joined the celebrity snuffles club 2017

Has he died again ? :open_mouth:

I think Martin mcguinness was a great fellow, fought for something he believed in, pity he didn’t live longer to see it through. I don’t agree with the killings, but you have to ask yourself-what is uk doing there in first place. They can’t run their own country let alone part of one they invaded. They should have pulled out years ago- not as if there is gold or oil in abundance. Just Maggie thatcher being a stubborn ■■■■■ The amount of people who died is because of her. And now trying to hold onto Gibraltar, because uk invaded it over 300 years ago. It’s little wonder the world is in such turmoil nowadays. Live and let live!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote…‘‘What is UK doing there in the first place’’ :open_mouth:
The last time I looked Northern Ireland was PART of the UK. :neutral_face:

And it’s goodnight from him

RIP Ronnie Corbett

m1cks:

RIP Ronnie Corbett

He went over a year ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

m1cks:

RIP Ronnie Corbett

He went over a year ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So he did …

Does that mean that not everything you see on FaceBook is true ■■?

Dts61:
I think Martin mcguinness was a great fellow, fought for something he believed in, pity he didn’t live longer to see it through. I don’t agree with the killings, but you have to ask yourself-what is uk doing there in first place. They can’t run their own country let alone part of one they invaded. They should have pulled out years ago- not as if there is gold or oil in abundance. Just Maggie thatcher being a stubborn [zb]. The amount of people who died is because of her. And now trying to hold onto Gibraltar, because uk invaded it over 300 years ago. It’s little wonder the world is in such turmoil nowadays. Live and let live!

You’re a bit of a ■■■ really aren’t you?
Have a go at Maggie thatcher for the number of people who died because of her but McGuiness “fought for what he believed in” so its ok that he killed people, or at least ordered people killed? Thats a special brand of hypocrisy that is.
Im no Thatcher fan but to say she was just being stubborn rather than give in to a terrorist is logic lost on me

The-Snowman:

Dts61:
I think Martin mcguinness was a great fellow, fought for something he believed in, pity he didn’t live longer to see it through. I don’t agree with the killings, but you have to ask yourself-what is uk doing there in first place. They can’t run their own country let alone part of one they invaded. They should have pulled out years ago- not as if there is gold or oil in abundance. Just Maggie thatcher being a stubborn [zb]. The amount of people who died is because of her. And now trying to hold onto Gibraltar, because uk invaded it over 300 years ago. It’s little wonder the world is in such turmoil nowadays. Live and let live!

You’re a bit of a ■■■ really aren’t you?
Have a go at Maggie thatcher for the number of people who died because of her but McGuiness “fought for what he believed in” so its ok that he killed people, or at least ordered people killed? Thats a special brand of hypocrisy that is.
Im no Thatcher fan but to say she was just being stubborn rather than give in to a terrorist is logic lost on me

I don’t advocate killings in any shape or form-as I said in my original post. He didn’t go looking for the fight-the fight came to him. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Now, let’s not argue any further on this matter-this isn’t the place. I was only replying to posts which seemed to gloat in the death of the man. Let’s move on

Dts61:
I don’t advocate killings in any shape or form-as I said in my original post. He didn’t go looking for the fight-the fight came to him. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Now, let’s not argue any further on this matter-this isn’t the place. I was only replying to posts which seemed to gloat in the death of the man. Let’s move on

So no explanation on your ridiculous and derisory question of ''What is the UK doing in Northern Ireland in the first place then" :unamused:

What is your opinion on the Falklands ?
Or maybe you prefer to call them the Malvinas.
Should we just hand them over to Argentina?
Should we just forget all the brave lads that were killed in 82, or maybe they were they invaders also in your eyes?
:unamused:

Dts61:
I don’t advocate killings in any shape or form

You said mcguiness was “A great fellow”. How can he be a great fellow if you dont advocate killing? This “great fellow” killed, or ordered the deaths, of countless people. Seems to me you think hes great because you believe in what he was aiming for but you cant have it both ways. Either you loathe his methoeds or you condone them because you agree with him, meaning you advocate killing innocent people if the end result suits you

Dts61:
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Not even close. Anyone who approves the planting of bombs in busy market squares on a saturday afternoon to kill innocent people and cause as much terror as possible is a terrorist and will never be called a freedom fighter. Only a fellow terrorist, or a sympathiser, sees them as freedom fighters.
Ghandi managed to free India without even raising his voice

Ah lads, the U.K. Created the situation in Northern Ireland. McGuinness was great-any man who can turn from violence to peace and achieve his aim is great. I expected the backlash, all ex-squaddies turn to truck driving. Yes I think uk should hand back all territories and stop interfering in other people’s lives. Stop living in the past and build a better world.

Dts61:
Ah lads, the U.K. Created the situation in Northern Ireland. McGuinness was great-any man who can turn from violence to peace and achieve his aim is great. I expected the backlash, all ex-squaddies turn to truck driving. Yes I think uk should hand back all territories and stop interfering in other people’s lives. Stop living in the past and build a better world.

Total liberal bullcrap mate.
McGuiness was a murdering ■■■■ , who found a way to make a comfortable wealthy lifestyle for himself, and literally get away with murder.

McGuiness was no more than a thug turned terrorist and latterly a politician (normally a politician first, like Blair) and hardly worthy of celebrity status :unamused:

Dts61:
McGuinness was great-any man who can turn from violence to peace and achieve his aim is great.

So you do condone terrorists planting bombs then? You do condone killing people to get your goal?
I stand by my original comment, although I amend it slightly.
Youre not a bit of a ■■■, youre a complete ■■■

Mgcuiness was a murdering low life terrorist killer of innocent woman children he didn’t care wat religion he always spouted of Obout the British goverment and Maggie thatcher well he’s gone now and good riddance scumbag and that applies to anyone who nocks my country regards rward

Let’s hope McGuinness’ side kick Adams,… very apt btw as he resembles Lurch :smiley: , aint too far behind him. :smiling_imp:

robroy:
Let’s hope McGuinness’ side kick Adams,… very apt btw as he resembles Lurch :smiley: , aint too far behind him. :smiling_imp:

True story; my claim to fame (and also to my eternal shame) I had Adams in my sights at Unity flats Belfast in '81, I’d taken up the first pressure on the trigger and was waiting for him to pick up the Armalite from the dead body of the Provo my mate had just slotted. I was waiting for him to get his prints on it then his ass was mine, cunning as a fox he stooped down, hesitated, stood up and walked away without touching it. I didn’t know who he was at the time. With hindsight I’d have killed him and then put it in his hands. Hey ho, can’t win em all.

This is me as an urban warrior. :smiley: :smiley:

I didn’t realise you were a trained assassin Maost. :open_mouth:
I’m gonna be particularly nice to you on here from now on. :laughing:

Not a trained assassin bud, just had a bigger gun than the twonks I was pointing it at. :smiley: :smiley: