Celebrity snuffits 2019

blue estate:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Trucky Mc truckface:
Andre Previn has just signed in…

He played all the right notes…in the correct order, too!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Don’t think to many under 50 will get that one

I do :wink: and I’m 43 :grimacing:

lol you’re just old before your time :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldog999:
bit of a definate wosh for the under 50s but apart from that,i think of conrad philips and gessler… :slight_smile:

I had to Google that.
Whooosh from me then.

well the tune just makes the lone ranger spring to mind.
before google killed it,then i used to win a lot of bets with the following.

1 what was the lone rangers real name
2 what was tontos real name
3 what was the lone rangers horse called…(easy)
and 4,what was tontos horse called.
until google,i always won the bet cos nobody could remember what that horses name was.
i forgot…
he also rode another horse with an extremely racist name nowadays. :wink:

dieseldog999:
well the tune just makes the lone ranger spring to mind.
before google killed it,then i used to win a lot of bets with the following.

1 what was the lone rangers real name
2 what was tontos real name
3 what was the lone rangers horse called…(easy)
and 4,what was tontos horse called.
until google,i always won the bet cos nobody could remember what that horses name was.
i forgot…
he also rode another horse with an extremely racist name nowadays. :wink:

I remembered Tontos actor well enough, needed Google to remind me of Kemosabes actor, and as you say his horse was easy, but Tonto`s horse was lost to me.
On another tangent…
youtube.com/watch?v=hchOYs_d_Bw

the last series of the lone ranger ended badly for tonto as off set the lone ranger attacked him and beat him senseless to the point of near death.
subsequently in court his excuse was that someone told him what kemosabe actually meant. :slight_smile:

Bit unfair that.It’s alright for the Lone Ranger to call Tonto stupid for years is it?

Gidders:
Bit unfair that.It’s alright for the Lone Ranger to call Tonto stupid for years is it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what else would you call someone that every time the lone ranger sends him into town for the messages,he goes in and constanty gets seven types of ■■■■ kicked out of him.week in and week out. :slight_smile:

remembered Tontos actor well enough, needed Google to remind me of Kemosabes actor, and as you say his horse was easy, but Tonto`s horse was lost to me.
On another tangent…
youtube.com/watch?v=hchOYs_d_Bw
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
rawhide glesgae style
youtube.com/watch?v=IWMDuRZBnnw

Keith Flint from The Prodigy,

pete smith:

Wow! That came from nowhere.

the maoster:

pete smith:

Commited suicide, only 49 :frowning:

Just goes to show Pete that we never know what demons people are fighting! I had the pleasure to work with and race against Keith on many occasions whilst motorcycle endurance racing and trackday instructing and can honestly say that you’d be pushed to meet a nicer, more humble and genuine fella. Rip mate.

the maoster:
Just goes to show Pete that we never know what demons people are fighting! I had the pleasure to work with and race against Keith on many occasions whilst motorcycle endurance racing and trackday instructing and can honestly say that you’d be pushed to meet a nicer, more humble and genuine fella. Rip mate.

Exactly my thoughts when I first read this news Maoster, I have always been a fan of The Prodigy and IMO Keith’s dancing and appearances in the videos guaranteed a chuckle, RIP Keith.

pete smith:

the maoster:

pete smith:

■■?, only 49 :frowning:

Only in the news today.
No inquest or Coroner’s court yet.

the maoster:

Sadly it is the people whom you think would never commit suicide are the ones who do :frowning: :frowning:

Luke Perry aged 52

Keith helped a lot of young riders and racers at local grass track meetings. He would turn up on a Sunday morning and help where he could, very sad news, it was his family and his band who confirmed suicide. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Rust
RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magenta Devine aged 61…sounds like a ■■■■ star, but she was a tv presenter mostly seen around 90s

Jan-Michael Vincent, star of cheesy 80s saturday afternoon series Airwolf