Celebrity snuff it's 2023

OOoops :blush:

Tina will be missed though.

Emily Morgan, ITV News reporter, died of lung cancer on Friday at the age of 45. So young, such a shame.

RIP Glenda Jackson. Died aged 87.
Brought up in a 2 up 2 down on The Wirral.
As an actress won Oscars, Emmys and a Tony.
Later she was elected an MP, probably not in search of brown envelopes.

Gordon McQueen, Ex footballer

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Trevor Francis first million pound footballer.

George Alagiah, BBC News reader aged 67. Bowel Cancer.

Somehow seemed to be a friend in the corner of the room telling you what had been going on today. For one who is going deaf the pitch of his voice was one I didn’t have to turn up the volume to hear clearly.

That must have been so hard for his colleagues having to present the news of his death. Respect to them and condolences to his family and friends.

cav551:
George Alagiah, BBC News reader aged 67. Bowel Cancer.

Somehow seemed to be a friend in the corner of the room telling you what had been going on today. For one who is going deaf the pitch of his voice was one I didn’t have to turn up the volume to hear clearly.

That must have been so hard for his colleagues having to present the news of his death. Respect to them and condolences to his family and friends.

Never mind mate there’s always Huw Edwards,.a ‘friend in the room’ sat in his undercrackers. :laughing:

George Alagiah will be missed.

I find it slightly ironic that so many of our best and most respected newsreaders are of Asian or African origin.

Yet the same genre in the Tory Government are totally untrustworthy and not worthy of respect.
In fact absolute sea hunts, how is that ■■

^^^ :smiley:

That’s the problem RR I can never understand Edwards nor Charlie Stayt and worst of the Lot Naga Munchetty and there’s someone on ITV News at Ten who make me turn over to BBC if he is on

I was half listening to a tribute towards him on Radio two tonight where a colleague stated “he touched all of us in the newsroom “, thankfully he went on to say “in such a positive fashion” just as my mind went to yet another scandal.

whisperingsmith:
George Alagiah will be missed.

I find it slightly ironic that so many of our best and most respected newsreaders are of Asian or African origin.

Yet the same genre in the Tory Government are totally untrustworthy and not worthy of respect.
In fact absolute sea hunts, how is that ■■

What about Trevor McDonald, probably the first black newsreader?
I often think he got the job because of a bit of positive discrimination.
Those documentaries he does just don’t cut it with me,.I think he comes across a amateurish and boring…I just dont rate him.

Naga “ Nefarious “ Munchetty , so egregious to her guests.

Sinead O’Connor aged 56. Press are hinting at suicide.

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -away.html

Harry Monk:
Sinead O’Connor aged 56. Press are hinting at suicide.

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -away.html

When quote the BEEB “Her family have ask for privacy at this difficult time “ speaks volumes

Henry Stephens:
Naga “ Nefarious “ Munchetty , so egregious to her guests.

…maybe maybe, but still with us…

Randy Meisner guitarist and original member of The Eagles.
He made a guest appearance at The Story of The Eagles tour that I saw in Liverpool, soon after that Glen Frey died, so only Don Henley left in the present band out of the ORIGINAL line up, and Bernie Leadon still alive.

^^^
The fans loved it when Randy took it to the limit at the end of the song. Fantastic voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmInv4UcEB8

Joe Walsh’s wink cracks me up. :smiley:

cav551:
^^^
The fans loved it when Randy took it to the limit at the end of the song. Fantastic voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmInv4UcEB8

Joe Walsh’s wink cracks me up. :smiley:

Pure Class :sunglasses:
Meisner was totally unrecognisable to the cool good looking young guy he was in the 70s when I saw him at that gig about 8 years ago.
It was sad to see in fact.

The only ex member not making guest appearances there (Story of the Eagles Tour ) was Don Felder, he was completely snubbed and excluded which is a bit ironic being that he wrote Hotel California, arguably their most famous hit.

I’ve read Felder’s book (Heaven and Hell) apparently once you question and cross Don Henley (and at the time Glen Frey) there ain’t no going back.