Celebrity snuff its 2022

robroy:
Hmmm a 13 year old wife ffs ?
He’s down there with Gary Glitter and Michael Jackson for me.

On that…How come bearing in mind you never hear Glitter on the radio, Jackson is on all the time,.every day.
Me and the wife’s song ‘One day in your life’ became a bit tarnished after all the allegations, it kinda put a dampener on it

Gary Glitter?
Paul Gadd, a convicted ■■■■■■■■■■.

Michael Jackson?
Convicted of nothing.

Good job you always tell us “innocent until proven guilty”, and don`t believe rumours innit?

Franglais:

robroy:
Hmmm a 13 year old wife ffs ?
He’s down there with Gary Glitter and Michael Jackson for me.

On that…How come bearing in mind you never hear Glitter on the radio, Jackson is on all the time,.every day.
Me and the wife’s song ‘One day in your life’ became a bit tarnished after all the allegations, it kinda put a dampener on it

Gary Glitter?
Paul Gadd, a convicted ■■■■■■■■■■.

Michael Jackson?
Convicted of nothing.

Good job you always tell us “innocent until proven guilty”, and don`t believe rumours innit?

Good job I open my eyes and see things for what I consider are obviously real innit, (another thing I:m always telling you) instead of ‘‘readily believing the official line’’ , Frangers me old mate…getting a strong vibe of deja vu here btw. :wink: :smiley:

Paul Gadd ?..yep complete arse wipe, who should have been put out of his misery.

Michael Jackson? …(Allegedlly) used his untold wealth to pay off his victims to keep their gob shut…ok rumours if that is what you want to call them .

Ok I agree innocent in the eyes of the law, but do you really as an intelligent adult think Jackson was just child like himself who had no ■■■■■■ penchant for children, …just because that is the ‘official line’’ ?

You’ll be telling me Prince Andy of Randy is an innocent and upstanding gentleman next.

No need for us to spend all that tax money on cops and judges then.
A tabloid reporter and RobRoy and it`s all done.

Franglais:
No need for us to spend all that tax money on cops and judges then.
A tabloid reporter and RobRoy and it`s all done.

Aye if you like mate. :unamused:

Ronnie Radford, scorer of iconic FA Cup goal for Hereford, dies aged 79
Radford scored spectacular goal on Edgar Street quagmire against Newcastle.
‘He has kept Hereford on the football map since 1972’

youtube.com/watch?v=eFH57dA446s

OwenMoney:
Ronnie Radford, scorer of iconic FA Cup goal for Hereford, dies aged 79
Radford scored spectacular goal on Edgar Street quagmire against Newcastle.
‘He has kept Hereford on the football map since 1972’

youtube.com/watch?v=eFH57dA446s

my team Pompey playing his old team Hereford in the FA Cup tonight on the Beeb. no doubt there will be a tribute to him.

Lesley Philips Veteran actor 98 years old

Ding Dong !!!

Tyneside

Bill Treacher, who played Arthur Fowler in EastEnders, has died aged 92

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

tyneside:
Lesley Philips Veteran actor 98 years old

Ding Dong !!!

Tyneside

Another one who I didn’t know was even still alive.

Lead vocalist of rock group,Nazareth,has died. Dan McCafferty was 76. Arguably one of the best things to come out of Scotland.

Gidders:
Lead vocalist of rock group,Nazareth,has died. Dan McCafferty was 76. Arguably one of the best things to come out of Scotland.

Or the A74M

Guitarist and founding member of the Boomtown Rats, Garry Roberts, has died aged 72

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Gidders:

A good old style rock band was Nazareth back in the day.
This was my favourite track of theirs…‘This flight tonight’.
Enjoy. :sunglasses:
youtu.be/P9uvpr_gm64

Gidders:

so soon after Manny has died :frowning:

robroy:

Gidders:

A good old style rock band was Nazareth back in the day.
This was my favourite track of theirs…‘This flight tonight’.
Enjoy. :sunglasses:
youtu.be/P9uvpr_gm64

another good tune was My White Bicycle :slight_smile:

Nik Turner, Hawkwind saxophonist.

Harry Monk:
Nik Turner, Hawkwind saxophonist.

what a great band they are/were :sunglasses: Dave Brock still soldiering on :slight_smile:
original member of Stealers Wheel has passed as well Rab Noakes R.I.P.

Keith Levene, a founding member of The Clash and later guitarist for Public Image Ltd, has died aged 65

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Wilko Johnson has left us aged 75.Distinctive guitarist with Dr.Feelgood.

Gidders:
Wilko Johnson has left us aged 75.Distinctive guitarist with Dr.Feelgood.

Yep,.Wilko was given 6 months to live 10 years ago, but I read that his positivity and refusal to give up kept him going.
A year or so after he was given the diagnosis and time limit, he planned and went on tour with his mate Roger Daltrey.
I may be wrong but I think they did an album together.
Brave type of guy he was.