Celebrity Beaver

Beaver is now a famous celebrity. Quick shot of me coming into our transport office at Downton Runcorn on BBC Breakfast this morning. They have done a piece on female truck drivers potentially filling the ’ shortage ’ in drivers.

For all the female drivers on here who catch a glimpse and consider sending their knickers to me, please make sure they are on the large side. ( Saves me buying some for Mrs B ).

After also being a famous Stobart celebrity, I am getting a little burnt out with fame, so I am considering a quiet life picking carrots with Pimpdaddy.

eagerbeaver:
Beaver is now a famous celebrity. Quick shot of me coming into our transport office at Downton Runcorn on BBC Breakfast this morning. They have done a piece on female truck drivers potentially filling the ’ shortage ’ in drivers.

For all the female drivers on here who catch a glimpse and consider sending their knickers to me, please make sure they are on the large side. ( Saves me buying some for Mrs B ).

After also being a famous Stobart celebrity, I am getting a little burnt out with fame, so I am considering a quiet life picking carrots with Pimpdaddy.

I always knew you had ■■■■ and a fanny :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. Cheers for that Col.

I get to use that cringy phrase now; " Do you know who I am? "

eagerbeaver:

Who are you?

Who are you■■?

eagerbeaver:

Ronnie ■■■■■■■ Pickering?

OVLOV JAY:

eagerbeaver:

Ronnie [zb] Pickering?

Thank you now we f#$:€!g know.

OVLOV JAY:

eagerbeaver:

Ronnie [zb] Pickering?

Nah, it was the bloke on the scooter that was the wagon driver

Were you the short old bloke :laughing: or the tall one with the shades thinking why are these cameras here ?

I recognised four people…

Who are curently in the Crimewatch gallery of rogues.

IMG_1528.JPG

Well I didn’t plan on seeing my breakfast again! :open_mouth:

Thanks maoster… :laughing:

Met one of your lady truckers at Raunds the other day. Think Christina was her name, dark hair quite tidy.
Just sayin…

No shenanigans took place.

eagerbeaver:

Come on, you know the rules. Video evidence or it didn’t happen!!! :grimacing:

Haha. Well spotted Blue! I am the tall handsome son of a ■■■■■ with the shades.

(zb myself when I saw the camera, thought it was Crimewatch).

Certainly had different expectations when I opened this thread :smiley:

eagerbeaver:
Haha. Well spotted Blue! I am the tall handsome son of a ■■■■■ with the shades.

(zb myself when I saw the camera, thought it was Crimewatch).

on the hunt for the missing Dozy and Immigrant

red7jase:
Certainly had different expectations when I opened this thread :smiley:

Snap!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the false hope fella’s :frowning:

Just had a thought…as I am now a genuine TV star, can I ask the mods for ’ appearance money ’ ?

eagerbeaver:
Sorry for the false hope fella’s :frowning:

Just had a thought…as I am now a genuine TV star, can I ask the mods for ’ appearance money ’ ?

No, but Dipper Dave might just be going to cash in on that home video…