Ceapac

Does anybody know what sort of job it is :question: ,money etc,they are based somewhere in barnsley i think and run nice tackle,thats all i know,im not after a job or anything ,just being nosey because ive never heard any stories about them :unamused:

I work for these out of Manvers near Barnsley its a good crack, its ran by Woodland Logistics

be carefull what you say on here about woodland logistics they frequent this forum all il say is good company to work for

Is love to have a go on their new mercs…

nick172sport:
be carefull what you say on here about woodland logistics they frequent this forum all il say is good company to work for

Ok then i will make it a bit easier then,what sort of work is it,is it shifts and whats the address ,dont want to know anything else ,THE END :unamused:

nick172sport:

Ive just seen a previous post of yours about the firm in question ,obviously you got in trouble for it buddy, :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

no not at all just dont want certain members slagging them off or they might get in bother

or employees who dont know i dont work on the cepac contract i work on another woodland contract

Pimpdaddy:
Is love to have a go on their new mercs…

We call them “Hitlers revenge” :smiley:

sayersy:
We call them “Hitlers revenge” :smiley:

Cant be any worse than axors can they:lol: