CE Passed :-)

Passed my CE today with British HGV, out of Swynnerton !

Big thanks to Mick, Dave and Alun!

Can definitely recommend them to anyone looking at starting.

Thanks to everyone that has given me bits of advice on the forum as well !

Now for beer and the Search for a start begins tomorrow :wink:

Congratulations and well done on the pass!

Good luck with the job hunt and keep us posted!

regs,
nick :grimacing:

Congratulations on your pass, and good luck with the job search.

Congrats, great feeling I know, I passed mine 2 days ago at Featherstone. Good luck in the jobs market.

Well done on your pass :wink:

Stobarts are hiring in stoke, if thatā€™s close to you.

evosuk:
Stobarts are hiring in stoke, if thatā€™s close to you.

Application went in last night and have a Mate who works out of there so heā€™s gonna have a word and see if he can at least get them to have a look at me :wink:

Nice one. I know they getta a bit of a kickin, but they do give us newbies a chance. Plus theyā€™re wagons are in top nick.

evosuk:
Nice one. I know they getta a bit of a kickin, but they do give us newbies a chance. Plus theyā€™re wagons are in top nick.

I donā€™t give a toss, I need to earn some dollar and also need some experience ! After a good while then I can maybe spread my wings. Iā€™ll take what ever comes within reason :wink:

thanks for the heads up though :wink:

Things starting to look a bit promising already. Have spoken with a local firm I had previously contacted to see if they took on New drivers (the guy remembered our previous conversation), he wanted me to go and see him today. Iā€™m currently working two weeks notice and then have a holiday booked. So Iā€™m not available until 4th September :frowning: He was fine with it said to send over CV and then call when back :slight_smile: Driving home from work I get a call from Stobartā€™s inviting me to Assessment/Interview on 4th September ! Not gonna rest on my Laurels gonna sign up with Agency and Contact different firms. When I get back from Holiday Iā€™ll hit the streets aswell.

Watch this space I guess !

Congratulations on your pass

and good luck with job

jen x

many congrats on the pass Willym :smiley:

Fingers crossed your leads come up trumps for you. And well done Evosuk on your pass

Tazbug

where are you based? and congrats on the pass mate.

briscoe05:
where are you based? and congrats on the pass mate.

Cannock !

Stobartā€™s not too far then :slight_smile: Iā€™d drive for them, iā€™m sure others will come along and disagree :smiley: Always best to have couple of options to choose from though. ā– ā– ā– ā–  loadsa haulage companies your way though mate good luck :slight_smile:

briscoe05:
Stobartā€™s not too far then :slight_smile: Iā€™d drive for them, iā€™m sure others will come along and disagree :smiley: Always best to have couple of options to choose from though. [zb] loadsa haulage companies your way though mate good luck :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a numbers game for me at the moment, and as Iā€™m from a sales background Iā€™m used to having doors shut in my face and being Lieā€™d too :wink:

Willym73:
Passed my CE today with British HGV, out of Swynnerton !

Hi Willym73,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV ā€œC+Eā€ test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Willym73:
Can definitely recommend them to anyone looking at starting.

Iā€™ve just checked the TN list of recommended LGV tuition providers and British HGV are already on the list.

Thanks for the feedback though, cos itā€™s always good to know that a training school is keeping to a high standard.