CD'S in windows?

how do they catch us bikers from the front■■?

A few years ago, upon return from a visit abroad, there was a N.I.P from Notts police on my doormat. I opened it, and the date of offence was whilst I was abroad. Upon request of the photograph for evidence, a photo arrived; face forward of my brother cheerfully Horneteering through Nottingham. Apparantly the ‘Safety Partnership’ crew in those vans are equipped with binocculars [sp] for the express purpose of reading the numberplates of those vehicles (usually motorbikes), which do not have a forward facing plate.

I saw a Spanish wagon on the M40 last week. (surprise surprise!)

The motor in question was a M.A.N. XXXXXXXXL with a big windscreen.

The driver had that much in his screen , I’m surprised he wasn’t looking out of his side window to see where he was going :laughing:

Frilly nets, flags, and number plates with ,it seemed, ALL the names of his family, friends and work colleagues :open_mouth:

A company car driver in a Vectra on a frosty morning would have lost to this guy.
( Picture the Vectra, 7-30 in the morning with a 50p size circle rubbed off the window ) and you 'll know what I mean.

Strange, but True :exclamation: :exclamation:

Cheers,

Niall.

I had to use a colleagues unit the other week whilst mine was having the front n/s put back together …apparently he went mad when he came back to work and found his dreamcatcherS!!, four England flags, little man in a footie strip, his little rubber suckers with England, Europe and driver flags, from out of his windscreen ALL FLUNG ONTO THE BUNK … WHERE THEY BELONG!!!

Why do these clowns have a flag with “driver” on them■■? we know they’re blinking drivers■■?

I used to work with a bloke who spent nearly £700 on matching curtains, seat covers in crushed velvet and fitted carpets for his Scania - all in a vile electric blue. Six months later, the company changed the fleet for MANs so he spent another £700 on matching curtains, seat covers and fitted carpets…! As far as I know, hes still got the first lot in the vain hope the company will go back to Scanias! I know his TM really well, he says “no chance”!!!

Anyway, this same bloke goes and buys an 900 watt inverter so that he can run a vacuum cleaner to hoover his fitted carpets. The vacuum cleaner is rated at 1500 watts - he can’t understand why it won’t work!!!

Somebody mentioned “two brain cells”…!?! I don’t think this bloke has half a brain cell!!!