Cawoods

Jim King of Essex has asked me to post these two photos on here.
He has a friend who worked for Cawoods and who would like to see some photos of the fleet.
If you can help Jim and his friend, please contact Jim on jimmy.king@btinternet.com (Not me, please!)
Alex

alexsaville:

Jim King of Essex has asked me to post these two photos on here.
He has a friend who worked for Cawoods and who would like to see some photos of the fleet.
If you can help Jim and his friend, please contact Jim on jimmy.king@btinternet.com (Not me, please!)
Alex

I had an ex Cawoods AEC MK5 MM , 526 GYG,no photo as per usual,went like sh*t off a shovel Alex.I wish I could make out the full reg of that one int photo.

From memory CAWOODS came into the Allisons Freightlines group in the late 60,s I seem to remember a few eight leggers in the Dundee depot

One of Cawoods tipper fleet.
Cawoods Leyland Comet.jpg

Chris Webb:
I had an ex Cawoods AEC MK5 MM , 526 GYG,no photo as per usual,went like sh*t off a shovel Alex.I wish I could make out the full reg of that one int photo.

I had a Mk 5 like that for a while at Hargreaves, (late 60’s), a great motor, I enjoyed my time with it.

Chris

How are you? Well, I hope!
Cant help you with the reg of the AEC as the scan Jim sent to me is grainy as well, it came off a magazine page, not the best to copy.
You still doing c/overs in the middle of the Irish Sea?

Take Care
Alex

alexsaville:
Chris

Cant help you with the reg of the AEC as the scan Jim sent to me is grainy as well, it came off a magazine page, not the best to copy.
You still doing c/overs in the middle of the Irish Sea? Hello there, the reg is 204 FWT, hope this is good info for you, Regards Larry.

Take Care
Alex

Lawrence Dunbar:

alexsaville:
Chris

You still doing c/overs in the middle of the Irish Sea? Hello there, the reg is 204 FWT, hope this is good info for you, Regards Larry.

Take Care
Alex

Thanks Alex,no changeovers int Irish Sea now,no room to drop trailers 'cos of wind farms.

Thanks Larry for reg number,A E Evans had a MK5 with FWT plate …

A Tony Griffin photo taken at Sheffield when it was a half-scrapper. :frowning: