Caught with your trousers down

I was once caught with my truosers down ! Had been waiting all morning outside a steel yard in an area that was then, East india docks, well i was dying for a dump, & as i was loading Frag steel i thought nobody would notice. So having climbed into the back of the bulker trailer and settled down to a private dump. A bloody london bus pulled along side and everybody on the top deck got quite a sight !! :blush:
This is my first time on here, however i have been following some of the threds & would have loved to contribute but as I am normaly in some strange places, was unable to register.
Names John Jones, worked for Geliton BV doing east Eruope & Turkey 80,s then Cyril Knowles beside truck cafe nr Rainham on the old A13.doing Swiss & France. then Ralph Davies mid 80’s & 90’s. spent 4 years on the Govt job in war zones around the world, :sunglasses: ( remember the Royal mail advert of a truck coming off a plane ? well we did that for real, thats how we got around!!) done time with G&S when george only had 3 trucks. Pullyns was good, except when i punched one of the favourite drivers. Put together a team of Truck drivers to work for the US & British Embassy’s in Iraq in 2003, :sunglasses: left after 5 years of getting some serious scary moments. Dave Prince, formaly of Avonmouth gave me my break in Canada, hauling hay out of Manitoba all over the US & Canada.
Set up my own business in BC Canada that involved buying a Kenworth and hauling hay from the frozen wastes in winter ,( loading 800 bales in min57, then sheeting 60’ of deck, not for any sane person, but the bank was holding my balls :confused: )
to sell to horsey folks on vancouver island. ( 2008 Bank crash has put it on hold) Spent a year in Haiti with the UN WFP and set up a fuel network after the dissaster there. but now back in Iraq as a Logistician. Looking forward to the day gaddafi gets the hell out of Dodge so that i can get some better paid work trucking all that stuff thats going to be needed to rebuild the oil industrie out there. Anybody need some drivers to work in Lybia?? Thats going to be the next adventure.
So if anybody remebers me & my many antics such as selling a box of fish heads to the fuel station on the spanish border, Ralphs trucks had hell trying to get fuel for a while or trading a fake vidio camcorder to a french cop in exchange for a traffic ticket coming out of spain,well i paid 25 quid for it in Italy, :laughing: or when sexpig broke his ignition key in a russian whorehouse wich in a roundabout way caused me to smash the winndsceern on a russian truck, :frowning:
well hope this starts some conversations. & who knows I may find some old friends. as long as its not the guy i sold the box of fishhead too, as it was his wifes houskeeping for the week. I bet he was batterd to death by his wife, hahahhha.

saxonhorse:
I was once caught with my truosers down ! Had been waiting all morning outside a steel yard in an area that was then, East india docks, well i was dying for a dump, & as i was loading Frag steel i thought nobody would notice. So having climbed into the back of the bulker trailer and settled down to a private dump. A bloody london bus pulled along side and everybody on the top deck got quite a sight !! :blush:

HUGE FAILURE :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

saxonhorse:

Huw jarse :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

saxonhorse:
This is my first time on here, however i have been following some of the threds & would have loved to contribute but as I am normaly in some strange places, was unable to register.
Names John Jones, worked for Geliton BV doing east Eruope & Turkey 80,s then Cyril Knowles beside truck cafe nr Rainham on the old A13.doing Swiss & France. then Ralph Davies mid 80’s & 90’s. spent 4 years on the Govt job in war zones around the world, :sunglasses: ( remember the Royal mail advert of a truck coming off a plane ? well we did that for real, thats how we got around!!) done time with G&S when george only had 3 trucks. Pullyns was good, except when i punched one of the favourite drivers. Put together a team of Truck drivers to work for the US & British Embassy’s in Iraq in 2003, :sunglasses: left after 5 years of getting some serious scary moments. Dave Prince, formaly of Avonmouth gave me my break in Canada, hauling hay out of Manitoba all over the US & Canada.
Set up my own business in BC Canada that involved buying a Kenworth and hauling hay from the frozen wastes in winter ,( loading 800 bales in min57, then sheeting 60’ of deck, not for any sane person, but the bank was holding my balls :confused: )
to sell to horsey folks on vancouver island. ( 2008 Bank crash has put it on hold) Spent a year in Haiti with the UN WFP and set up a fuel network after the dissaster there. but now back in Iraq as a Logistician. Looking forward to the day gaddafi gets the hell out of Dodge so that i can get some better paid work trucking all that stuff thats going to be needed to rebuild the oil industrie out there. Anybody need some drivers to work in Lybia?? Thats going to be the next adventure.
So if anybody remebers me & my many antics such as selling a box of fish heads to the fuel station on the spanish border, Ralphs trucks had hell trying to get fuel for a while or trading a fake vidio camcorder to a french cop in exchange for a traffic ticket coming out of spain,well i paid 25 quid for it in Italy, :laughing: or when sexpig broke his ignition key in a russian whorehouse wich in a roundabout way caused me to smash the winndsceern on a russian truck, :frowning:
well hope this starts some conversations. & who knows I may find some old friends. as long as its not the guy i sold the box of fishhead too, as it was his wifes houskeeping for the week. I bet he was batterd to death by his wife, hahahhha.

Cyril Knowles, did he run a red and white F89 with a tipper?

Lets see a picture of you Mr Jones,or should we call you “JJ” ■■ :wink:

Maybe someone might recognise your face!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

bullitt:
Lets see a picture of you Mr Jones,or should we call you “JJ” ■■ :wink:

Maybe someone might recognise your face!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Or your backside!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Saxonhorse,

You may remember N777RDF from Ralph’s? Photo’s are on the site below, to show progress with restoring her.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/n777rdf/

Cheers

Wheel Nut:

saxonhorse:

Isn,t it a compulsory site- ban every time this one comes up or am I getting mixed up with the live shark load and " I should have been on The Herald" old favourites :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

the arse has no concience :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: when you have to go :smiley: :smiley: