Caught short

A friend of mine had just been suspended (don’t know all the facts until I see him later)
But here is the case so far
He was caught short so pulled into a layby for a Jimmy whilst out the cab doors locked on him with the keys phone and every thing else inside so to get himself out of the [zb] he took out a panel (glass I think so just prized out the rubber) on returning to the yard he explained the situation and got someone to help him refit the glass which was done without a problem afterwards he finds himself suspended for urinating in public willful damage of the truck repairing the damage himself not talking it to main dealer (it’s a new scani) and songwriter related offence
He is a Driver with around 40 years experience and been with the company over 10 years with no accidents
What should be do to avoid dismissal

Bit iffy that one,i think if his face dont fit hes history theres so many reasons to get shut ,i :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Should not say he wanted ■■■■,shud say he thought he got tyre going down,one less bit of bull for company to “charge” him for,my opinion is they making mountain out of molehill,have had a scania in past lock me out but was lucky as window open

It sounds like hes allready told them the truth ,its not allways the best way :frowning: :frowning:

You prob right there Seth,but driver got himself out of trouble with no cost to company,if this had happened where i work outcome would be plenty of ■■■■ taking

If hes got 10 yrs service they could be like most firms nowadays and be glad to get shut,this post is not one for good news is it,whatever you do dont tell the bloke whats been said . :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Well he knows the score alright has he saw them fit me up to get rid of me
Afraid he not one to tell lies Oh and the other charge was getting into the wagon workout 3 points of contact ie through the window there name don’t end in ell for nothing

Left the keys in the iggy that’s his fall down havin a ■■■■■ on the nearside wheel is still legal in this country as it dates back 100’s of years and was never revoked

Not sure if the keys was in the ignition or just on the side but after talking to him this afternoon I think either way he will be looking for something else as if they don’t get him this time he will be on edge looking for what they will get him for next
It’s because of companies like this that drivers like myself are hanging up our keys it is not the work we can’t take its the managers

theshed:
Not sure if the keys was in the ignition or just on the side but after talking to him this afternoon I think either way he will be looking for something else as if they don’t get him this time he will be on edge looking for what they will get him for next
It’s because of companies like this that drivers like myself are hanging up our keys it is not the work we can’t take its the managers

Small firm or multiple depots,not asking for name,its seems bigger they are…

Like I said their name doesn’t end in ell for nothing

Let us know what the outcome is buddy :unamused: :unamused:

As with any workplace especially in this day and age if they are looking to get rid of him, or someone where he works they will do all they can and within their power to achieve it face fits as said and all that. I got busted doing something at work (warehousing) and i admitted point blank to it and apologised and gave good reason as to why, when really i could have lied and denied it as there was zero evidence or witnesses and i got put on a final 6 month warning where one minor thing would have seen me down the road. Doesnt always pay to be honest :unamused:

theshed:
songwriter related offence

If he’s the ■■■■ responsible for Jedwards last effort then shooting isn’t too good for him, never mind suspension!

That predictive text and my neglect to check it

Quick update
My mate went into his disaplinary today
Was given a final written warning. … so that’s around 5 weeks off on full pay that must have cost dh_ell around 3 grand in agency fees to cover his job for what?
Don’t they make you laugh. …