Catwalk

What can i use to clean the catwalk up?

WD40 and a rag - I cleans it up nicely just make sure you give it a good wash after because obviously it will be slippery and you will end up on your ■■■ :laughing:

brake cleaner spray

Your route planners trousers perhaps :laughing:

JLS Driver SOS:
Your route planners trousers perhaps :laughing:

Funny there goes the other side spliting

More importantly what can I use SAFELY to get 5th wheel grease off the carpets in my house, before the mrs murders me :blush: .

bjd:

a romanian.

schrodingers cat:
More importantly what can I use SAFELY to get 5th wheel grease off the carpets in my house, before the mrs murders me :blush: .

WD40 to get it out, then washing up liquid and warm water to get the smell of the WD40 out.

schrodingers cat:

just soap and water.
diamonds might help smooth the wrath.
good luck. :laughing:

bjd:

Ali Brite (or similar)

schrodingers cat:

Alcohol - Apply it liberally to the misses in the form of wine and she won’t notice :laughing:

m4rky:

schrodingers cat:

Alcohol - Apply it liberally to the misses in the form of wine and she won’t notice :laughing:

as above alchohol but to ones self in large measures then you dont care what the mrs notices :slight_smile: