cattle haulers

i wonder if anyone on this site has heard from cattleman as im out in canada at the moment i would like to hook up with him and down a few bottles as well as get some info on cattle haul companies im in edmonton at the moment not as cold as i thought only -9 during the day i have contacted a couple of cattle haul companies but not much interest in sponsoring people or the pnp plenty of interest from fridge and dry freight been to a couple of truckstops the road king in calgary on the barlow trail and the flying j and roadking in edmonton going to start haulling ■■■ towards saskatchewan this country is tops just like the song says wide open spaces dixie chicks peace

Cattleman lives in lethbridge Alberta,I’m let to believe a big Feedlot/meatplant is located there which sometimes smells up the whole town :open_mouth: (shouldn’t be hard to find :smiley: ).
If you ask about there I’m sure you’ll get to speak to some “bull haulers”, I mentioned to you in a previous post about “Funktransport” did you get anywhere with them :question: