CatC1E on licence

Ive just had provisional CatC put on my licence and notice that Ive always had this under C1E
"You can drive vehicles weighing between 3,500 and 7,500kg (with a trailer over 750kg), with no more than 8 passengers and a driver. The combined weight of both can’t exceed 12,000kg

Restriction codes
107 Not more than 8250kg"

Not sure what use it would be? I did once have an interview at a truck dealer for a sales role and he said he thought I could drive a tractor unit on my licence.

NobbyC:
Ive just had provisional CatC put on my licence and notice that Ive always had this under C1E
"You can drive vehicles weighing between 3,500 and 7,500kg (with a trailer over 750kg), with no more than 8 passengers and a driver. The combined weight of both can’t exceed 12,000kg

Restriction codes

Not sure what use it would be? I did once have an interview at a truck dealer for a sales role and he said he thought I could drive a tractor unit on my licence.

Tractor unit would need to be plated at under 7500kg to drive it on a LGV C1 = very unlikely

Need cat C to drive units

ROG:

NobbyC:

Restriction codes

Tractor unit would need to be plated at under 75000kg to drive it on a LGV C1 = very unlikely

That’d be one hell of a tractor unit (unless you are talking about Gross Train Weight…)

Roymondo:

ROG:

NobbyC:

Restriction codes

Tractor unit would need to be plated at under 75000kg to drive it on a LGV C1 = very unlikely

That’d be one hell of a tractor unit (unless you are talking about Gross Train Weight…)

OOPS :blush: = T0000000000000000 many zeros :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: