Catalogue deliveries

very soon now, some of you might be delivering catalogues to HDNL depots, please, … for my peace of mind, don’t wreck my depot signage when you depart!

Manager:
very soon now, some of you might be delivering catalogues to HDNL depots, please, … for my peace of mind, don’t wreck my depot signage when you depart!

If its that easy to wreck, for your piece of mind, get it moved.

(These blooming managers have to be led by the nose :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: )

the way White Arrow/Reality/HDNL couriers drive i’m surprised you have any depot signage left.

At least he’s got some signage :laughing: :laughing: - for now anyway :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

dennisw1:
the way White Arrow/Reality/HDNL couriers drive i’m surprised you have any depot signage left.

Business Express is also part of HDNL

Simon:

Manager:

If its that easy to wreck, for your piece of mind, get it moved.

(These blooming managers have to be led by the nose :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: )

Agreed, and make the effort to have good signage on the aproaches so we`re not going round and round, ind estates. playing at trying to find the dept :unamused:
he could also make the effort to add the addys & maps to TN web page http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12435 to make it easier for us to find the depots :unamused: :unamused:
or would that be far too difficult a task for a manager to do

proberbly yes :unamused:

wheres your depot ?

PM sent