Cat c training leicester. Any recommendations?

I am wanting to do my cat c training. Live in leicester so looking for good local school. Does anyone here have any recommendations please? I have already contacted data academy, and they seem so far reasonable. Going to visit them in next few days.
Thank you [emoji3]

Embo83:
I am wanting to do my cat c training. Live in leicester so looking for good local school. Does anyone here have any recommendations please? I have already contacted data academy, and they seem so far reasonable. Going to visit them in next few days.
Thank you [emoji3]

Go see Pete Smythe!!! (Plus claim your 10% TruckNet discount!)

Best of luck!

You have already named the one I would have recommended = DATA :smiley:

Cheers guys

Standard advice is to go and visit. Satisfy yourself you’re happy. Best to always go to at least two trainers otherwise how can you compare?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Data worked out great for me. Really nice people and excellent training. I passed both first time ( cricket score of minors though). I would recommend them without hesitation.

dunchues:
Data worked out great for me. Really nice people and excellent training. I passed both first time ( cricket score of minors though). I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you. Gonna go and visit them. I got a good vibe on the phone from them, so can’t see any probs. Just wanna get started now lol [emoji16]

defo data did mine there roger was my instructor for me c+e spot on :smiley:

Embo83:
Thank you [emoji3]

Try hughesdrivertraining.co.uk/