Cat C Training in South West Wales

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone here has any recommendations for training schools around this neck of the woods? So far I’ve got prices and whether they have manuals or autos, and my workmate has recommended Driver Training Wales in Swansea, but wanted to see if anyone here has any knowledge of trainers around here.

Thanks in advance.

Went for Driver Training Wales in the end, little family firm based in Swansea, starting on the 7th. Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

No knowledge of any trainers in Wales (I did mine in the Midlands) but Good luck, I’m sure you will enjoy it.

Well took the training, was doing really well despite getting sick in the middle of the week, test was going well until I had a complete ■■■■■■■ brain ■■■■ on a pulling off manoeuvre and didn’t put it in drive, so lorry rolled back a tiny bit. Having realised I failed my confidence was shot and I stopped too suddenly to give way to another lorry on a tight road. Ho hum, onwards and upwards, book test again on Monday with a couple hours training to iron out the creases and I should be fine.