Cat C test tomorrow!

So, crunch day has arrived and after passing my Hazard, theory, cpc case studies and Mod 4 it’s time for my driving test. Personally, I’m not too nervous but wondered if there are any little hints or tips anyone can throw my way that might help me ?

Cheers
Adam

Don’t rush, it’s not a race :slight_smile:

Have FUN - seriously

You either can do it or you cannot so have some fun finding out

Adam27:
any little hints or tips anyone can throw my way that might help me ?

Cheers
Adam

If you have been trained well just do what your trainer has taught you to do.

It can complicate things asking for advice now with your test tomorrow.

Paul :smiley:

ROG:
Have FUN - seriously

You either can do it or you cannot so have some fun finding out

That’s a good way of putting it Rog [emoji2]

Cheers Paul, you’re right, I’ve just got to do what I’ve been doing I guess :slight_smile:

Good luck with the test tomorrow

Best of luck :smiley:

Good luck!

Remember to relax. Stressing out is the worst thing you can do. And talk to yourself. Talk yourself through what you are doing, what is going on the road etc. Helped me pass my car and Class C test.

Mirror mirror blind spot…when your asked to pull over and then pull out make sure your examiner sees you look…Mirror mirror blind spot…don’t take any unessassery chances…keep it simple, keep it smooth…good luck !

Good luck with it, all the best. I’ve got mine coming up too.

Radar19:
Remember to relax. Stressing out is the worst thing you can do. And talk to yourself. Talk yourself through what you are doing, what is going on the road etc. Helped me pass my car and Class C test.

I did this think the examiner looked atme a it funny but it does help and take it easy as if the examiners got a bucket of water in his lap
Have a coffee before you go

Good luck

Listen carefully to the examiner. On my class 2 test he told me to turn right. Nerves got the better of me and I turned left. Down a street with a 7.5T weight limit bridge. He had to get out and guide me back into a side street so I could get back on route :blush: Still passed though!

Good luck for today!

Hope all goes well for u today. Good luck

Good luck for today :slight_smile:

Best of luck Adam!

Thanks Guys, passed with three minors, I was totally relaxed and just pretended it was my instructor sat next to me, I scored one minor on a show me tell me question so not a bad drive at all, I’m dead chuffed :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley: