Cat C Sorted

Hi guys just thought I’d post here to say after training Monday Tuesday and Wednesday with a practice drive today I had my cat C test this afternoon at 14.30 and very pleased to say I passed 1st time with 6 minors. loved the reverse exercise done it no trouble from day one wasn’t so excited about the drive though however it went well and to anyone coming up to their test it’s really not as bad as we dread at first!! :smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate. I’ve got my Test on Wednesday. Hope I do as well. First lesson today. Went well.

Congratulations. I’ve got my re test next Wednesday Any tips on the reverse what I failed on last time

Well done Sir :wink:

Well done I passed mine this morning at the second attempt, it feels good to get that out of the way and agree the reverse for me was the easiest bit.

Thanks guys, mod 4 tomorrow now :slight_smile: Wrighty have to agree it feels much better now that’s out of the way and done with. It’s good fun really and I did start to enjoy it, once I kicked those horrible nerves! hah. Mellor only tips I have are obviously get yourself that all important good starting position then it’s all clutch and brake taking it slowly keeping a good eye on that yellow line and O/S mirror not forgetting regular N/S mirror checks get the speed right and it should all go fine but don’t rush or panic as it’ll all go ■■■■ up. Don’t forget you do get 2 shunts and a free check so use them if you need to. Good luck you’ll be fine. Thanks tommy :slight_smile::slight_smile: and manclad glad the lesson went well and good luck for your test it really isn’t as bad as expected try to enjoy it.

:smiley: :smiley:

Thank you ROG been waiting a long time for that :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Congrats pal! :smiley:

Thanks Evil another oversized van driver on the road! Can’t wait to start my new job now as just 10 mins ago passed mod 4 with 100% so brilliant week! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Nicely done mate :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve just done my Mod 4 today to - got 95%

Dave

davemfox:
Nicely done mate :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve just done my Mod 4 today to - got 95%

Dave

Thank you, so much more straight forward then it seems I think. Excellent that mate you should be well pleased as well :slight_smile: :smiley: