Cat C Passed!

Hi guys,

I’ve been lurking within this forum for a while now and it has been a brilliant resource to help me complete my ambition to become a truck driver.

I passed my cat C and cpc first time on wednesday and I’m hoping to find some weekend work in the nottingham area but the problem is i’m only 20 and the agencies i’ve called all want drivers over 25 :frowning: (for the insurance).

Could anyone give me any pointers on where to look, any help is appreciated. :smiley:

Congrats pal, and welcome! :smiley:

I can’t help with your question though, sorry!

Evil8Beezle:
Congrats pal, and welcome! :smiley:

I can’t help with your question though, sorry!

Cheers mate.

I’m only really looking for the odd job here and there to keep the driving fresh in my mind whilst I wait to do C + E

Well done on the pass mate.

well done

Try Taylors at Huthwaite. They are excellent for giving new drivers a start but I don’t know about the age thing. Worth a call.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Peter Smythe:
Try Taylors at Huthwaite. They are excellent for giving new drivers a start but I don’t know about the age thing. Worth a call.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers mate.

I’ll give them a call. Worth a shot! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done on the pass mate, lots of agency’s say 21 but if you can mate go with a proper company not a ■■■■■■ agency. Its a little extra work to go out there and find the job yourself but it’s worth it!

Well done mate.
I would just work my way through the yellow pages, calling all local firms who have trucks, someone will be interested.