Cat C passed ...clean sheet, Get in there my son!

Hi all long time lurker in these parts and a very occasional poster but today I have something to talk about.

Passed my cat C today with Peter Smythe training. The nice little cherry on top was I had a nice clean sheet, no minor faults to speak of way hey!!!

My instructor Chris at PSTT was spot on. In my opinion he offered just the right amount of instruction mixed with letting you find your feet by yourself.

Nice clean new model trucks and very friendly welcoming staff. Anyone looking for training providers you won’t go far wrong with PSTT.

All in all had a great week with friendly people and a cracking result to top it off.

so if your on here cheers Chris hopefully see you again in the big boys toy.

Cheers for now.

Congrats pal, well done! :smiley:

Another one down to PSTT, who I passed first time with 3 weeks ago! :grimacing:

Hope you had the picture taken! :wink:

Cheers Evil …Yeah posed for a pic been a good week passed my mod 4 while I was there as well … So 2 pics. [emoji4]

Very well done - and thanks for the kind comments.

Back for CE?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Back for CE?

Blimey Pete, give him a chance! :laughing:

I hope the TruckNet crew are pushing your % up! :grimacing:

Peter Smythe:

Back for CE?

Yes Pete will be back ASAP. I want to get into “big red” as I like to call it… Going to call the office tomorrow to get further info re dates etc.

It was nice meeting you by the way always good to put a face to the name. [emoji4]

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done Mark. It is a legal requirement once you have passed class2 to poke fun at the next available 7.5 tonne driver.

Especially one in a hi-viz.

eagerbeaver:
Well done Mark. It is a legal requirement once you have passed class2 to poke fun at the next available 7.5 tonne driver.

Especially one in a hi-viz.

7.5 tonne? That’s a van, isn’t it? :laughing: :laughing:

Well done, Mark! Clean sheet is awesome.

Dan.

Congrats Mark.
PSTT does seem to have a good number passed who are on here. I did both my C & CE instructor was Nick for both, also a cracking instructor.

Cheers fellas … I had Nick for my mod 4 a top bloke.

Well done! Great news, clean sheet as well!

Well done!

Thanks ash and Bach, much appreciated.
I have Got C+E booked in with Peter Smythe training end of September can’t wait to get started.