Cat C fail points

Hi all I’m taking my cat C test on Thursday 14th at the Walton test centre.
Just wondering whats the amount of ‘ordinary’ driving faults overall you can have before a failure of the test .
Regards Malc

IIRC it’s 15, but no more than so many (3 or 5?) per section ie if you got 10 minors for gears for example it would be a failure.

My instructor told me you were allowed upto 17 minor faults. You could have as many faults in any one section & aslong as it was less then 17 you would get a pass

Found this, hope it helps

DSA Website:
You can make up to 15 driving faults and still pass the test (16 or more results in failure). However, if you commit one serious or dangerous fault you will fail the test. If at any time your examiner considers you to be a danger to other road users your test will be stopped.

also if you get 3 faults in the same aspect then you get a serious fault and therefore fail.

and if you do [zb] it up forget it, just carry on driving normally as the examiner might not have even noticed - i.e. the perv was paying more attention to the pretty ladies then you mounting the kerb

Just relax and you’ll be fine, if you worry about things and take too much effort in things, sods law will make you get it wrong.

if nerves do get a bit on top of you go to boots and get some rescue remedy, and start taking a couple of drops every hour or so from the day before your test [ - i know thats its over dosing on it, but its natural herbal stuff ], then just before the examiner gets in the truck have a good swig out the bottle - not sure how much it helps [i found it took the edge off my nerves] but when i did use it as i described i passed both me class 1 and 2

Thanks for the advice folks much appreciated .
As for your advice Mikey totaly agree about if you [zb] it carry on as normal did that on my F.L.T course refresher a few months ago n just lost 2 points in that section

Regards Malc