Cat c+e failed today

All the best, fella. Just take each 100 metres or so as it comes.

Best of luck. Hope all goes well.

I DID IT :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

longest test of the 3, examiner always has you driving to long theyve said, 7 minors but all that matters is ive passed.
many thanks to the instructors at STOCKPORT HGV, i would reccomend them to anyone, good fair prices, well run family firm.

WELL CHUFFED :smiley: :smiley:

Wayhey !!! :laughing:

Congrats mate,made up for you. :wink:

Fantastic news. Good to hear you have done it. Go have a beer, but not too many, you are a driver now!

A BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate, the more tests you have can go for or aginst you … The more you have the harder you try, the more mistakes you make… Pleased you kept your head… :wink:

Well done! Start a new post and tell us again, don’t hide it in this ‘failed’ post :slight_smile:

Pleased for you, good job mate.

Now you’ll be f’ing and blinding at the car drivers next :laughing:

Well done Geoff, you stuck at it and got what you deserved :smiley: Happy Days :smiley: :smiley:

many congratulations :smiley:

Congratulations on your pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Well chuffed for you, well done, Happy Trucking :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Geoffsue:
I DID IT :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

longest test of the 3, examiner always has you driving to long theyve said, 7 minors but all that matters is ive passed.
many thanks to the instructors at STOCKPORT HGV, i would reccomend them to anyone, good fair prices, well run family firm.

WELL CHUFFED :smiley: :smiley:

Well done. Just remember now you really learn. Take your time. Don’t beat yourself up when you ■■■■ up. If in doubt look or ask.

Good luck

Great result - well done

Well done that man :laughing: :laughing:

Well done! Now go bag yourself a job…I passed Friday and have an interview tomorrow…keep the momentum up!