Cat booby traps

My land ladies cat has peed on my fleece and now on my towel. Any ideas how to stop the ■■■■■■■■ I’m prepared to invest in motion sensors and a boxing glove on a spring to sort this. Either that or the local takeaway gets a few free portions of ‘chicken’ kung po :imp:

Ched:
My land ladies cat has peed on my fleece and now on my towel. Any ideas how to stop the [zb]? I’m prepared to invest in motion sensors and a boxing glove on a spring to sort this. Either that or the local takeaway gets a few free portions of ‘chicken’ kung po :imp:

1. anti freeze, they love it, but it’s deadly.
  2. go to the zoo, and ask for some lion ■■■.

High powered crossbow :slight_smile:

Will pin it up the wall

i did see in France the other year an item that would eradicate the same problem that i have in my back garden

it was an AK47 BB gun :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

unfortunately though, SWMBO said no :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

got 2 cats my self, gave next door neighbour a water pistol to use on my cats. no longer messing in her garden.

Disinfectant,no animal likes the smell of that or just put talcum powder on something,they won’t like that up their nose. :laughing:

Get a Dug…!!!

andy187:
got 2 cats my self, gave next door neighbour a water pistol to use on my cats. no longer messing in her garden.

:laughing: :laughing: :slight_smile:

You could try hanging up your clothes you messy git,just trying to be helpful.

alamcculloch:
You could try hanging up your clothes you messy git,just trying to be helpful.

Good point :laughing:

There is a spray called ‘Get Off’ for pets, its a repellant :slight_smile:

bonnie lass:

Are you sure?

man-tga:
Get a Dug…!!!

+1
It’s a fine sport cat hunting with a Dug. :wink:

Wheel Nut:

bonnie lass:

Are you sure?

Yes, someone I know bought a staffy pup 12wks old, it reeked havoc 'til they got this trigger spray bottle of stuff called ‘Get Off’, they just sprayed a bit at whatever he went to chew (that he wasn’t supposed to) eg, furniture, cushions, coat sleeves & toggles etc, and he would go near but walk away - problem solved :sunglasses: :smiley:
There are some other products on the market , smell like citric acid, that is supposed to put some cats ‘off’ with a similar effect :smiley:

You can get high frequency sensor alarms to scare them away. Works on young people too.

Ched:
My land ladies cat has peed on my fleece and now on my towel. Any ideas how to stop the [zb]? I’m prepared to invest in motion sensors and a boxing glove on a spring to sort this. Either that or the local takeaway gets a few free portions of ‘chicken’ kung po :imp:

Just funny that! :laughing:

Welcome to the board Ched. I do hope you’re not going to be a naughty boy but that doesn’t mean you have to stay in your shell… :laughing:

Cat comes in my garden regular,makes a hole ■■■`s in it then covers it over.

Wear your gloves when you next decide to pull weeds or put plants in or youll get a handfull of summat horrible!! :slight_smile:

I’d still go with the ‘chicken’ kung-po option myself :laughing:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … d-car.html

Just Do It!