Casual work wanted

Hi guys. just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any casual euro work about. Since last year I have been doing other things away from driving but have started doing 3-4 nights/days uk regular work. wouldnt mind doing some casual ad-hoc euro work if there is any about

cheers

I used to do that from Southport in 2006 - albeit in Van/Trailer and 7.5 ton trucks. Drove to every country in Europe except Swiss and Portugal.
Since I got my C licence - never had a sniff.
Gave up trying and now work in a Nursing Home.
Funny old life …

sandgrounder:
Hi guys. just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any casual euro work about. Since last year I have been doing other things away from driving but have started doing 3-4 nights/days uk regular work. wouldnt mind doing some casual ad-hoc euro work if there is any about

cheers

The casual euro work around here, moneywise, is crap, £95/100 per day ALL in, inc. night out money for 2/3 B/NL/F/L a week :open_mouth:

You do the maths :unamused:

I earn far more than that, and, I`m in my own pit EVERY night, without the hassle of UK Border Agency / HMRC / Afghan hitchhikers.

I think its the kudos of a 620 Topline LHD with a fridge for some, but, not me, the kudos of £-€-$ is far more important :sunglasses:

yes that is crap money!! i also get to my own bed every night though my day job does bore me sometimes!! have done a couple of trips to spain years ago and now want something to break my month up!i also do “man n van” work in my local area but that doesnt always pay enough!at the end of the day i am quite fed up of driving so looking for a bit of diversity to keep my entusiasm up :smiley: :smiley:

Drivers that do euro work don’t do it purely for the money though. Although £500/£600 a week isn’t bad money to put in yer pocket every week. If your single, no bills, no commitments apart from getting legless once a week, A roomy truck and a pocket full of cash can’t be a bad thing.

If yer into production line trolley dollying on Tesco’s for £900 a week, go for it.
I wouldn’t last a full shift on a job like that. Some little 18yr old back door man giving me loads would do my head in.

enit?:
Drivers that do euro work don’t do it purely for the money though. Although £500/£600 a week isn’t bad money to put in yer pocket every week. If your single, no bills, no commitments apart from getting legless once a week, A roomy truck and a pocket full of cash can’t be a bad thing.

If yer into production line trolley dollying on Tesco’s for £900 a week, go for it.
I wouldn’t last a full shift on a job like that. Some little 18yr old back door man giving me loads would do my head in.

Agree with this, i hate having to do any deliveries in the UK, that’s why i have gone back on with my old boss in Belgium, i don’t have to come to the UK at all to do deliveries, happy days :laughing:

daleyboy:

enit?:

Agree with this, i hate having to do any deliveries in the UK, that’s why i have gone back on with my old boss in Belgium, i don’t have to come to the UK at all to do deliveries, happy days :laughing:

While reading this i ask myself how do you find these jobs abroad as i am wanting to find a job like that, recentley spoke to a fellow car transporter driver who has just left a company from switzerland driving a fridge trailer because he had been weekended eight times in a year. That wouldn,t bother me ifthe job and money are ok. so if anyone out there knows of any jobs like that PLEASE LET ME KNOW asi am now 50 and fed up of climbing up and down a car transporter. Thanks