CASH NEEDED

10 GRAND NEEDED PRONTO NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

+1

Do you take paypal

i reckon before anyone lends you 10k they are gonna ask you lots of questions :smiley: :smiley:

That’ll be quite a pub crawl.

stagedriver:

What would ya do if everyone gives you 10K?

Lovlyperson:
What would ya do if everyone gives you 10K?

Everyone won’t be giving him 10K :wink:

Does the OP live in Nigeria by any chance ?

Pat Hasler:
Does the OP live in Nigeria by any chance ?

Nah, they usually want over 1million and always ask questions.

There are 28000 + members on the forum if we all send 50p problem solved. :grimacing: Now if we put his name at the top of the list and 9 others underneath and we all send 50p to those first 10 :smiley: ,then they drop off and each time we add a new name to the list etc etc. :open_mouth: I wonder why no one has ever thought of that before we would all have 10K :confused:

Marcelleke:
There are 28000 + members on the forum if we all send 50p problem solved. :grimacing: Now if we put his name at the top of the list and 9 others underneath and we all send 50p to those first 10 :smiley: ,then they drop off and each time we add a new name to the list etc etc. :open_mouth: I wonder why no one has ever thought of that before we would all have 10K :confused:

What a slendid idea :slight_smile:
I will await my cash first then send out my fair share.

stagedriver:

OK. NO PROBLEM.

JUST PM ME YOUR BANK DETAILS. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So what did you need it for SD?

dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w … -30075358/

You just missed your chance :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have you tried Ocean Finance?

green456:
i reckon before anyone lends you 10k they are gonna ask you lots of questions :smiley: :smiley:

ahem,he never mentioned anything about a loan, :open_mouth: :laughing:

Sir +:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2012/01/07/240-000-euros-seizure-at-holyhead-hidden-under-canned-tomatoes-55578-30075358/

You just missed your chance :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Phil his £100.- Trailer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its your lucky day sunshine. :smiley:

I just got an E-mail through telling me i’m owed £2m US dollars but i have to supply some address info and banking info to a Nigerian trader.

If you want it, its all yours. but you have to pay £75 sheets up front for it. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

He did say no questions asked.

Unfortunately old bean, I am not in the position to offer you the 10K but best of luck in your continued endevours in securing said amount.