Case Studies

Any advice on case studies? Someone said they are similar to theory test and are straightforward, easy to pass■■?

Not normally a big problem. But read the questions and relevant information carefully before you start answering.

If you’re well up to speed with the multiple choice questions, you’re pretty well there.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It’s basically the theory test questions wrapped up in ‘real life’ scenarios

Not too hard if you can read

as said just memorise your theory questions. thing that helped me the most though was drivingtheory4all.co.uk you get about 50 case studies to pratice on there and they are all pretty much in your propa test maybe just worded a little different. worth 18 quid in my opinion

edit: sorry posted in the wrong thread!

CovGuy:
no I don’t have a great job, or a job at all, at the moment! But min wage is £7.20… though a lot are [zb] 0 hours or fake self employed roles.

Maybe going class 2 first is the way to do it cheaper but either way is a lot of money upfront… no guarantee of passing, getting a job or enjoying it. I wonder if the money would be better spent on an electrical course or IT training or something.

difficult decisions

I can tell you that to be an electrician or IT tech there are a lot of hoops to jump through, lots of expensive certificates, and the jobs all ask for ‘experience’. It’s pretty much the same which ever career these days, you need to decide what on what is more enjoyable. Those two career choice would involve less hours, but driving will give you more freedom and you get to see the country while being paid.

Thanks for the advice. Turns out I was worrying over nothing. Case studies came across as a waste of money to be honest and the questions were laughable. Three questions were about how many hours cpc periodic training you have to do in five years, so that was three correct answers of the bat. And some of the others seemed irrelevant to the scenario stated.

“You are delivering meat to France, what certificates do you need?”

PandyDandy:
“You are delivering meat to France, what certificates do you need?”

You need to have an RSPCA certificate :unamused: