Cartwright Trailers

Had to go there today to off hire some old trailers and pick up some new ones. Not the manufacturing depot itself they have a repair/rental depot in Wythenshaw.

Looked good even though its down the end of a narrow little road that you wouldn’t want to meet one coming out. The place looks like it has been rebult/refurbished. Once inside though it looks just like anyother trailer yard i’ve ever been to.

Not sure how they gonna fix this one?

Nice old shunter in there, looks like its just on display. Not sure i’d fancy reversing that old A frame Post Office trailer though.

What made me laugh was this though

The Cartwright Group provides the UK’s leading operators with progressive cost-effective solutions, not only designed to offer greater operational efficiencies, but also to meet increasing demands of legislation, H&S and traffic management.

And what better way to demonstrate your own lack of health and saftey and traffic management than in your own yard !!

Great place for reversing into the little yard on the left, most go over the grass. The trees hit your trailer on the way out too!

Trafficmanagement in action right over the kerbs around the roadway which is to narrow!
I seen some more traffic management in action on the way home, i just love these lights. I think they slow down the traffic going onto the motorway so it doesn’t slow the motorway up, it also creates about a half mile queue around a round about behind me to get onto it. The sooner they start charging traffic in Manchester the better!!!

Spot on observations…as always.

The Cartwright Group provides the UK’s leading operators with progressive cost-effective solutions

You should go to the manufacturing depot in Altrincham, Its like going on holiday to Poland.

Yard a bit like the end product, Looks good till you start using it then find out it is not up to scratch