carters??????

i,m looking for a phone number for this company, container hauliers i think there based around bury st ed area, but know they run a few vehicles out of teeside. green livery well known. just cannot find a number for them anywhere, any help would be much appreciated…and for that matter any info on the company would be helpfull aswell if poss. reason for this…job hunting…many thanks in advance terry. :laughing:

I’m fairly sure the full name is R.Carter & Sons, which, from the roadhaulage.com website makes them :

R Carter & Sons Ltd, Morses Lane Ind Est, Brightlingsea, Colchester, Essex, CO7 0SD. Tel: 01206 303515

Best check with them when you bell them.

Brgds

Speedy

are you on about carters the container people who also have a place at alconbury :question:

yes there the ones. also have a few motors at teeside…

Terry, here’s all the numbers.

Felix 01394 676623
Tilbury 01375 858689
Alconbury 01480 453355
Brum 01675 466096
Liverpool 0151 9203446

Good Luck

Mal.

thanx mal… :laughing:

■■■■ mal, you beat me to it :wink:
just spent ages trying to look it up.
from what i know about carters they pay quite well, but i believe that a good part of that pay is made up of an attendance allowance. this means that when you go on holiday you get a pretty poor weekly wage.
i know around 5 guys who went there who told me this. two have left but the other three seem to enjoy it, they are on nights though and pick up two boxes a night from felixstowe to take to alconbury. average a twelve hour shift.

mal, you got them out of truckstop news! Lol

paul

Hahaha! I did that Paul! :laughing: I was interested in them meself, so had looked it up all over tha place a few weeks back, and I got the Truckstop news with them in right here!

Sorry Dave, Im just too quick dude! :wink:

Mal

thanx dave this restores my faith in man…lol…thanx mal n dave

Terry,I take it you’ve decided not to move down this part of the country then? :slight_smile:
Well,good luck with Carters,mate,if there’s anything I can do to help in the future,just YELL O.K? :astonished: :astonished:

Dan.