Cars only road .

In this weeks edition of the Wiltshire Times readers letters section , some Muppet wants a car only road when they build the new tunnel to bypass Stonehenge , saying other roads are more suitable for lorries , how come some people are so misguided and uninformed , when he runs out of pasta , bog roll and hand gel , he will soon moaning about no lorry deliveries . As Stephen Mulhern , star of stage and screen , says : Unbelievable .

I’d love for lots of roads to be cars only and leave the major routes for us. Imagine how much better the M62 would be without all the arsewipes in their cars.

Conor:
I’d love for lots of roads to be cars only and leave the major routes for us. Imagine how much better the M62 would be without all the arsewipes in their cars.

I’m with that.
Road tunnel under Stonehenge for the cars, and we can cruise along in the sunshine.

I just can’t work out why they built Stonehenge so close to the A303 in the first place.

Harry Monk:
I just can’t work out why they built Stonehenge so close to the A303 in the first place.

plonker… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Why build a tunnel under Stonehenge, they’d be better off, doing a duel carriageway through the fields were the pigs are, that way, they could get all the archeology, from the whole area, into a museum, instead of it rotting away in the ground, and the money saved could extend the henge’s visitor centre

m.a.n rules:

Harry Monk:

plonker… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

In fairness it’s only some random stones. Just move them?

Harry Monk:

Bit like Winsor Castle, why would you build a castle near the busy M4 and under the Heathrow Flight Path ■■?
Don’t make any sense :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

biggriffin:
Why build a tunnel under Stonehenge, they’d be better off, doing a duel carriageway through the fields were the pigs are, that way, they could get all the archeology, from the whole area, into a museum, instead of it rotting away in the ground, and the money saved could extend the henge’s visitor centre

Wonder how many artifacts will be bruised when the heavy plant gets going?I thought the project had been binned.

A far more cost effective solution to digging a tunnel would be to simply post a six foot high fence along the northern side of the field. If the gawpers can’t see the stones they’ll not come to a standstill looking at them.