Carryfast should be on premod

His views on race are reprehensible, god knows what people who stumble across this site must think of truck drivers if they see page after page of his drivel.

He ruins every post he contributes to, turning it into a multipage off topic load of crap. He drags every one of them miles from where they started into a total no mans land of rubbish and hate.

Nobody likes him.

Anyone want to add some more? :slight_smile:

yeah, lighten up, go to your control panel and block his posts if it upsets you that much.
cant say i agree with much of what he says but i do get a laugh from some of what he posts and how easily he can get everybody wound-up

switchlogic:
His views on race are reprehensible, god knows what people who stumble across this site must think of truck drivers if they see page after page of his drivel.

He ruins every post he contributes to, turning it into a multipage off topic load of crap. He drags every one of them miles from where they started into a total no mans land of rubbish and hate.

Nobody likes him.

Anyone want to add some more? :slight_smile:

I’m sick to death of it as well. :angry: :angry: :angry: Every ■■■■■■■ post and thread is derailed by him with his bigoted and racist opinions and even when you politely ask him not to respond to your posts/threads he doesn’t even have the courtesy to respect that. :imp: There’s no way of blocking his content as even when you’ve got him on ignore you still see all his crap in everyone else’s quotes.

Every single post of his breaks rule 3 “Rule 3 No bad language, racism, or other downright 'orrible stuff” and as usual the mods do ■■■■ all about it. :unamused: :angry:

Just tried to reply to your PM Rob and got -

Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.

I agree with you Luke, without it, this site would run at twice the speed, everything he replies to, he quotes again in full and then adds some off topic racist or ill thought out nonsense to it.

Even by blocking him, it doesn’t solve the problem what others see, non members and the media can still read his racist claptrap and diatribe. We are all guilty of derailing threads. Myself and many others have had posts removed, edited or locked for much less, even when they are provable.

How are we defining “racist” here?

Harry Monk:
How are we defining “racist” here?

By his constant attacks on an African race, on an Asian race and on believing that Mugabe has any supporters, ethnic or not. There is no such place as Rhodesia, and hasn’t been for some time since Zambia, Malawi and Zimbabwe became one.

Well, he has pointed out that the recent riots occurred in areas of London with a high proportion of people of African origin, but I’m not entirely sure that that is racism rather than fair comment. Is there anything specific?

Wheel Nut:
There is no such place as Rhodesia, and hasn’t been for some time since Zambia, Malawi and Zimbabwe became one.

I know. :wink:

I’m puzzled that you say that Curryfart is racist for claiming that Mugabe has supporters, because Mugabe does have supporters, loads of them. I’ve spoken to them.

Harry Monk:

Wheel Nut:
There is no such place as Rhodesia, and hasn’t been for some time since Zambia, Malawi and Zimbabwe became one.

I know. :wink:

I’m puzzled that you say that Curryfart is racist for claiming that Mugabe has supporters, because Mugabe does have supporters, loads of them. I’ve spoken to them.

Hardly a democracy Harry and of course they support him, the alternative isn’t worth contemplating.

I say CF is racist, or at least his ill considered posts are tantamount to inciting racism. Not all Blacks are African, many are European, lots are British, and as you pointed out, not all the riots or looting have been carried out by solely Blacks.

A man that claims repeatedly that the only way forward is segregation between blacks and whites or even that they should all be repatriated to their country of origin is quite clearly a racist. His views make the BNP look mild.

switchlogic:
A man that claims repeatedly that the only way forward is segregation between blacks and whites or even that they should all be repatriated to their country of origin is quite clearly a racist. His views make the BNP look mild.

Well, I believe his thesis is similar with regard to eastern European immigration, which would tend to indicate that it is not a “race” thing, but rather a matter of economics and numbers. Certainly if I had a magic wand and could make all of those who have arrived from overseas and swollen the population over the last 60 years disappear overnight, then I would wave that wand. Possibly my children might then be able to afford to buy a house one day.

Does that make me a racist? I would say not because I would place the blame for the situation fairly and squarely at the door of politicians and bankers who are, in the main, white.

With him you know it’s a race thing. His constant harping back to the American deep south is hardly the work of the worlds most tolerant man.

Personally if you waved that wand and everybody that immigrated to this country in the last 60 years disappeared then it’d become a very boring country.

He’s a racist and it’s plain to see

switchlogic:
Personally if you waved that wand and everybody that immigrated to this country in the last 60 years disappeared then it’d become a very boring country.

The only real argument I have ever seen presented for mass immigration is that one can now buy doner kebabs and chicken tikka masala.

The fact is that this immigration has taken place at the instigation of the powerful and wealthy with one sole aim in mind- to reduce demand in the labour market and force wages for ordinary working people downwards. People have been brainwashed into accepting this without demur with the suggestion that if you consider that that has not been in the best interests of yourself and your family, then you are some monster on a par with kiddie-diddlers. And it just isn’t so.

Harry Monk:

switchlogic:

The only real argument I have ever seen presented for mass immigration is that one can now buy doner kebabs and chicken tikka masala.

The fact is that this immigration has taken place at the instigation of the powerful and wealthy with one sole aim in mind- to reduce demand in the labour market and force wages for ordinary working people downwards. People have been brainwashed into accepting this without demur with the suggestion that if you consider that that has not been in the best interests of yourself and your family, then you are some monster on a par with kiddie-diddlers. And it just isn’t so.

To me race is one thing and one thing only, Eastern Europeans are the same race as me and thee, Africans are another race taken from the word Afer, so separating or distinguishing two people because of the colour of the skin or origin is racism.

OK, purely as a mental exercise, consider these two statements.

1. Somalia is a violent and dangerous country.

2. Somalians are violent and dangerous people.

Now, how many of these statements are racist? None, one or both of them? Are either of them true?

Harry Monk:
OK, purely as a mental exercise, consider these two statements.

1. Somalia is a violent and dangerous country.

2. Somalians are violent and dangerous people.

Now, how many of these statements are racist? None, one or both of them? Are either of them true?

Not all Somalians are violent and dangerous people, some work hard as interpreters or trainees in our own NHS.

What he is saying is that all the “ethnic” Africans in Croydon are firebombing our streets.

Ah well,if he is saying that they all do it then that would be wrong. If however he is saying that a certain ethnic group have a tendency towards a certain behaviour then this might simply be a statement of fact, the same as it would be a fact if I said that Italians as a group were fond of ice cream or that Spanish people tend to sleep in the early afternoon.

Well I for one love our multiracial country. And unlike Carryfast I’ve lived in Peckham and Enfield to name but two. Basically we are all human beings and all I’m saying which he hates is that we should all be treated equally. He even admitted when I challenged him that he couldn’t care less about the people that lost homes, business and much much more in the riots because he’s alright in Surrey, so why should he care. A man with less compassion for his fellow humans you’d be hard pressed to find. Frankly his views and attitude disgust me.

switchlogic:
Well I for one love our multiracial country.

A man with less compassion for his fellow humans you’d be hard pressed to find. Frankly his views and attitude disgust me.

+1

Very occasionally he is soo daft its funny, mostly its just verbal diaorrhea… :unamused: :unamused: