Carryfast and rjan

Anyone else think we should get carryfast and rjan to start a new thread where they can discuss their opinions or ramblings without us having to keep scrolling down. They hijack and derail topics with their bull khaki.Let them slug it out on their own.

My money is on them being one in the same person. Arguing like a devil and Angel on either side :laughing:

To be fair it would be a better fight for the Labour Party leadership than the one we’ve got. :smiling_imp: :wink:

Although at the moment Freight Dog is doing a better job of demolishing his arguments than me. :smiley:

volvo2:
Anyone else think we should get carryfast and rjan to start a new thread where they can discuss their opinions or ramblings without us having to keep scrolling down. They hijack and derail topics with their bull khaki.Let them slug it out on their own.

As opposed to continuing a discussion like this you mean ? …
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=139404

Hands up who remembers this

http://www.topper-universe.co.uk/buzz/jimmyjinx.php

What about their own website.

peterm:
What about their own website.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

volvo2:

The trouble is that everyone else will no doubt keep chipping in, fanning the flames

peirre:

volvo2:

The trouble is that everyone else will no doubt keep chipping in, fanning the flames

I bet they wouldn’t.
Let them crack on and give each other lectures on 20th Century political history until they both get sick of each other, which will give them a taste of how the rest of us feel…

They should go and hijack trucker jays forum :laughing:

You know you’ve arrived when there’s a thread discussing you :laughing:

Rjan:
You know you’ve arrived when there’s a thread discussing you :laughing:

You do take verbosity to a whole new level dude. Unfortunately most folk want to read short and snappy, which is why broadsheets lost out to the tabloids in pre interweb days.

You do however have a sense of humour so I’ll forgive you just this once! :smiley:

Bet that makes you feel better. :wink:

I think Diesel was on to something, or was it Mike C? Money def on them being Ricky creations or mod creations. Either two mods or both the same person arguing with himself :laughing: . Rjan never seems to react, similar to curryfart. Suggests this is deliberate acting to get trucknet talking about something other than wtd or fith wheels, mmm [strokes non existent beard]