Carryfast 1 - Switchlogic 0

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56397157

The Netherlands has become the latest country to suspend use of the Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine over concerns about possible side effects.
I believe Norway, Thailand, Ireland, Austria and Denmark have halted the use of the vaccine as well. Along with Bulgaria.
So the conspiracy truckers on here and Carryfast may of been right all along despite being mocked by the likes of Switchlogic.

But what I am confused on is that Carryfast has said this is some genetically engineered China virus. Yet he may of taken the vaccine it?

Carryfast:
I’m ready for my second jab ‘vaccine’ to ward of the Chinese bat disease.

So I am slightly confused Carryfast has been calling BS on the virus and the vaccine but has taken the vaccine?

Either way it remains to be seen if this virus and vaccine will lead in a communist take over.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9fSstIypUg

youtube.com/watch?v=KPrFLEmdNIk

The reason why I decided to take the ‘vaccine’ ( gene therapy ) was simply a personal choice based on the idea that my suspicions ( might ) be wrong about both the ‘virus’ and the ‘vaccine’.
If they are correct it’s all moot anyway. :bulb:

France, Germany, Italy and other countries have all stopped using the AstraZeneca vaccine now.

Have you actually had the covid vaccine Carryfast?
Are you worried?

edit:
I watched your video.
Basically covid is a genetically engineered virus and the purpose of it is to take Taiwan? Which will eventually lead to a war? I dunno. Something to do with the CCP taking over the world.

I remember some people on this board questioning the safety of the virus and getting lambasted for it. Seems like it may have been a bit rushed after all now.

adam277:
France, Germany, Italy and other countries have all stopped using the AstraZeneca vaccine now.

Are you worried?
Basically covid is a genetically engineered virus

I actually had the first AZ jab.I’ll probably also take the second one.Then if it turns out I, among others, are right about it all both ‘virus’ and the bs weapons grade antidote at least I can say I told you so from the moral high ground and this clearly then proven evil zb hole will be no place to want to hang around.
If I’m wrong then what’s not to like. :wink:

They seem to be referring to blood clots.Yep just like the actual ‘virus’ causes as part of the understandably zb’d up immune system response to it.Except now it’s our own cells which have been genetically programmed to reproduce at least an offending part this alien pathogen.Who would have thought it.
Oh and no I didn’t actually know it was a gene therapy until after I started looking for answers, to why I was asked if I’d ever taken part in a ‘vaccination trial’ previously, on arrival. :wink:

A lot of people think we conspiracy theorists are guilty of “believing stuff that’s obviously rubbish”.

Not true.

We take a line of NOT believing what stuff is passed off as “Truth” to us by the Government, Media, and anyone with less brains but more power and money than we’ve got.

I didn’t believe in Covid from the start as a “major cause of death” way beyond what massaged statistics of former “Natural Causes” could be aimed at misleading us into believing.

I DO believe however that having mickey mouse injections from dubious big pharma outfits that are only in it for the money - has no upside whatsoever.

Consequently, this family unit made the choice last year to steer well clear of this entire so-called vaccination programme outright.
If you recall a few months back, there was talk of paying people £500 to have the jab, which strangely got pushed out on the media, but then failed to materialize at government level… Odd…

Had that money been spent, the government working in cahoots with big pharma - might have got away with it all.

Instead, over Christmas, a mate of mine got the letter as I did “You’re over 50 - come and have the jab”…

I threw mine in the bin. He had his jab on December 2nd.

He died suddenly on January 2nd.

The conclusion I draw from this is that was right all along, and I won’t be having the jab.

Blood clots, embolysms, thrombosis, amputations, blood poisoning - you name it. “Hypoxia” went on the death certificate, along with the obligatory (these days) “With Covid”… He was fine before he had the jab!!

If there’s a risk of ANY of this stuff then, then you take the same risk taking unnecesary jabs the same as a heroine addict lining up their next shot because there’s no upside.

In other news, I still think “Managed Smart Motorways” continue to be a death trap.

I speak and post less now, because no one listens to me.
I’ve been told “Come back when you’ve succeeded in life”. Far enough.
Thing is though, if I did ever make a success of my life, the first thing I then won’t be doing - is wasting my time being a voice crying in the wilderness on here eh?

adam277:

Are you worried?

edit:
I watched your video.
Basically covid is a genetically engineered virus and the purpose of it is to take Taiwan? Which will eventually lead to a war? I dunno. Something to do with the CCP taking over the world.

I remember some people on this board questioning the safety of the virus and getting lambasted for it. Seems like it may have been a bit rushed after all now.

I’m disappointed that our western governments have acted like “Debt to China - must be paid, no matter the cost” rather than Trump’s intent to go hard on China, and bully them with a threat of total default of all debt, as Trump was expert in doing by going bankrupt 10 times as he’s done over the years…

That, couldn’t be countentenced by the CCP of course, not to mention the thwarting of their plans to bring the entire world under Social Scoring rule and all…
Thus, money was spent in as many places as necessary to first get Trump out, second silence the conspirators like Q Anon who were bang on the money all long, - and finally to complete this great work (from their point of view) of murdering a full quarter of mankind, as foretold… It is far easier to rule a reduced world population of survivor sheep than keep everyone alive, which would include a whole boatload of intellecuals that didn’t buy intto the bulls hit we’ve been force-fed over the past three generations now, regarding everything from “Indoctrination at Schools and Universities” right upto this latest notion to steal our wealth via Debt, Bitcoin, Political Scams, Lies, and other Filth where “Evil Wins - whenever it is made legal”. No need for “The good to do nothing” any more. We’ve been doing nothing for DECADES already - haven’t we?

Winseer, a lot of readers here think that you’re as mad as bag full of cats. Personally I think that some of your theories are outlandish, but there’s a kernel of truth in most of them. Saw this and thought of you…

the maoster:
Winseer, a lot of readers here think that you’re as mad as bag full of cats. Personally I think that some of your theories are outlandish, but there’s a kernel of truth in most of them. Saw this and thought of you…

Oh wait the latter is a ‘vaccination’ celebration.The think that they are all now ‘safe’ because the one holding the camera has had the ‘vaccine’. :open_mouth: :laughing:

18/3/2021 23.32
news.sky.com/story/covid-19-peo … r-12249755

16/3/2021 10.23
news.sky.com/story/covid-19-how … d-12246472

:unamused: No link yeah right.

No ‘headache’ here at all…

But deffo over the recent week sharp transient pain on and off in the back and side of my head and been feeling a bit nauseous sometimes.Nothing at all before that since when I’d first had it around a month ago just a painful arm a couple of days later.

I really don’t give a zb either way.

I’d heard about the platelets issue in the States before I’d even had it.That’s what killed the Doctor in Florida supposedly the Pfizer version.
nypost.com/2021/01/07/florida-d … d-vaccine/

But knowing these biotech scum they’ll probably even zb that job up it’ll be long term brain damage not a quick way out and martyrdom.

Checking platelet levels is done at the hospital lab while you wait at haematology outpatients.
They don’t seem as keen to text everyone, who’s had the gene therapy trial, for an automatic platelet check, as they did for the jab.
I’d tell them to zb off even if they did.You’re effectively in the same fight for your life as a late stage leukaemia/myeloma patient at that point.
Absolute bunch of evil lying zb’s.

So we’re all safe when the day comes that the original liar gets belived by enough people that those who said they lied are now known to be conspiracy nuts that told the truth about something they were wrong about, at least by those liars who said that from the very beginning? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Carryfast:

the maoster:

Oh wait the latter is a ‘vaccination’ celebration.The think that they are all now ‘safe’ because the one holding the camera has had the ‘vaccine’. :open_mouth: :laughing:

When I’m Prime Minister I’m going to make you walk around wearing a sandwich board with WOOSH front and back.

Winseer:
So we’re all safe when the day comes that the original liar gets belived by enough people that those who said they lied are now known to be conspiracy nuts that told the truth about something they were wrong about, at least by those liars who said that from the very beginning? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Eh?? :neutral_face:

That is wayyyy above my powers of comprehension mate.

the maoster:

Carryfast:

When I’m Prime Minister I’m going to make you walk around wearing a sandwich board with WOOSH front and back.

I also did get the original joke.
It was reverse sarcasm. :wink:

robroy:

Winseer:

Eh?? :neutral_face:

That is wayyyy above my powers of comprehension mate.

It makes sense if you start from the premise that the governments and the WHO are the ‘original liars’ being rerred to.But ‘they’ are believed by enough people that they can get away with calling anyone questioning the official narrative a conspiracy nut.