'Carmagedon'

All the hype about the so called ‘Carmagedon’ caused by the new layout on the Cross Bronx and the GWB has helped me no end. It seems everyone is taking alternative routes and making it so easly to get across even in rush hour. I headed out to Hershey PA yesterday afternoon, straight down the Major Degan, round the corkscrew and over the bridge non stop. Thinking this a fluke on the return trip this morning after spending the night at the scabby Pilot in Clinton NJ I feared a massive delay heading into NYC during rush hour but not so ! I sped up 95 right up to the tolls, across the bridge and on to the Degan again with not one slight hicup ! in fact the new layout is great, where northbound had to take the chicane after the appartments, the peel off and fight the traffic to get over to the Major Degan it is now set up so you jut peel off directly onto the corkscrew for the north with no interference for other traffic.
I arrived back in Yonkers an hour before I expected. I’ve had a hard week I can tell you.
Home to NYC, drop and hook, to Bethlehem PA, back to Yonkers, break for 10 hours, hook to trailer, deliver Buffalo NY, back to Kanona NY for the night, on to NYC again to drop and hook for Hershey PA, from Hershey back to Clinton NJ for the night, into NYC again this morning, drop and hook and deliver Ben & Jerry’s St Albans VT then got home tonight with nothing to do till Monday now. :laughing:

Dammit. Thought you were on about that old PC game :smiley: