cArefull people

Flair training hgv parkway Chelmsford. Just noticed this may be john Dawson formely sterling qualitas amraf computer training new shiny premises just opened next too fellas hairdressers doesn’t look right !!! Google flair hgv for literature on this subject

Careful topmixer! You’ll have the Trucknet Admin Stasi on your case for making such “unsubstatiated nonsense” like that ! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

To be fair to the guy, he seems to be trying to do things properly this time. At least he isn’t running the business from his house anymore. The shop looks quite professional actually

A shop for advertising - that’s a novel idea - I don’t think any other LGV school has that…

Plus … having that shopfront displayed on a large internet site for truckers - extra bonus !! :wink:

That shop looks a bit err… photoshopped?

Don’t say you wasn’t warned. As for trying this time tell that too the misfortunate ckay hard earned lost Essex chronicle informed and matt alright bbc1 once a xxxxx always a xxxxx might pop in on sat and check him out for ADR !!! Should be fun oh and check out the website u can even put a deposit down via paypal don’t think the wagons are parked up round the back tho !!! Sound familiar ■■?

I’m just saying what i see dude. If you know the horror stories, why are you going to see him about ADR training?

chris_89:
That shop looks a bit err… photoshopped?

No it really is there, has been for a few weeks now.

I would personally run a million miles away from the place
blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigation … ped-b.html

C-Kay:
I’m just saying what i see dude. If you now the horror stories, why are you going to see him about ADR training?

Too see what they have too say when I ask them a few questions !!

C-Kay:
I’m just saying what i see dude. If you now the horror stories, why are you going to see him about ADR training?

I looked on the website and could not find any ADR course offered !!

ROG:

C-Kay:

They probably just farm it out to another supplier Rog. sounds familiar :wink: 20% £££ Kerching :stuck_out_tongue:

ROG:

C-Kay:

I looked at the picture and seen a big sign for it !!!

Mike-C:

ROG:

C-Kay:

I looked at the picture and seen a big sign for it !!!

Where is that picture for specksavers :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing:

On the window but not on the website !! - strange…

It’s a shame they use old outdated terminology too, and mix terminology up, a lgv 1 and 2■■ That’s a new one :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:
It’s a shame they use old outdated terminology too, and mix terminology up, a lgv 1 and 2■■ That’s a new one :laughing: :laughing:

It looks like they show you how to strip a tilt body too :laughing:

aa

If he reads this thread, you will have asked him yourself

topmixer11:
Don’t say you wasn’t warned. As for trying this time tell that too the misfortunate ckay hard earned lost Essex chronicle informed and matt alright bbc1 once a xxxxx always a xxxxx might pop in on sat and check him out for ADR !!! Should be fun oh and check out the website u can even put a deposit down via paypal don’t think the wagons are parked up round the back tho !!! Sound familiar ■■?

A bit late for this one probably, but why not just send a PM to LGV Trainer and ask him about his shop front yourself :laughing: