Cardiff medical

Hi Guys and Girls

Need me medical ASAP yes the years have caught me up , my doctors asking for £145
anybody know anyone in the cardiff area ?

much appreciated

there’s a couple of cardiff doctors listed in the drivers medicals thread and the “doctors on wheels” people visit

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955

If you ring any of those doctors can you let me know if they’re still doing medicals as the thread has been going for a long time.

Denis F:
there’s a couple of cardiff doctors listed in the drivers medicals thread and the “doctors on wheels” people visit

If you ring any of those doctors can you let me know if they’re still doing medicals as the thread has been going for a long time.

Yeah will do got a couple numbers to try tomorrow << thanks for the reply <<

I used a doc in Newport with Doctors on Wheels, a very good service.

i tried docs on wheels after reading that thread dennis, they are fully booked up till the middle of July, drivers medicals got me in next monday, £56 all in with £5 given to charity

have a look on the internet, got mine done for 50 quid at her house after hours. In and out in 20 minutes, obviously straight in her pocket but she did everything my own quack would do. theres one in newport for 40

Denis F:

If you ring any of those doctors can you let me know if they’re still doing medicals as the thread has been going for a long time.[/quote

Update

Went to the local opticians for the eye test part 15 pounds got a local doctor from that site to call to my house for the medical at a time that suits me 55 pounds , yeah could have had a cheaper price but that was best way at the time for me …