Cardiff international

euromat:
did they have some turbostars? if its the same one as im thinking about, i may have a picy…

no mate they did have turbostars and scanias white with red stripes and a dragon on side

mechanic77:
Cardiff international did used to run Ivecos and Scania’s too mostly pulling tilts.
The blue and white ERF’s doing steel were Cardiff transport.[/quotei worked for john stephens in newport erfs light blue with cream stripe we used to do steel to leeds a lot too

Anyone remember this company and have any pictures?

I remember the company. a mate of mine drove for them . He was a thru & thru Londoner & he suddenly moved to Wales. He was in the Army in Aden. Got shot up the backside so had no sphincter. He would be talking & suddenly have to dive under a trailer to prevent soiling himself. He was a good looking bloke. The women loved him…

did they have some turbostars? if its the same one as im thinking about, i may have a picy…

i think they had erf’s with blue on them. used to do a lot of steel to leeds.

jessicas dad:
i think they had erf’s with blue on them. used to do a lot of steel to leeds.

Wasnt that just Cardiff Transport JD who ran a lot of steel They used to load the big recycled alloy blocks from Alcan in latchford warrington any thing from 9 ton per block to 20 ton blocks, we used to run out of there with the alloy extrusions and many a time on the road heading out to the Lymm junction youd spot a snapped ■■■■■■■■ the pavement and then on that small island just before the motorway there wolud one of Cardiff Transports finest parked next to his alloy block on the floor waiting for the crane to arrive :blush:

Cardiff international did used to run Ivecos and Scania’s too mostly pulling tilts.
The blue and white ERF’s doing steel were Cardiff transport.